Anyone over 300lbs but MOTIVATED?

Options

Replies

• rorytate
    rorytate Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started at 302 6 days ago and I've dropped 7 lbs because of the help of this app..

my motivations are my kids, self awareness and being able to do the run for your life zombie 5k obstacle course in September...
    I'd say I'm semi athletic playing dodge ball softball and stuff with my kids so I can carry my 300 pretty good...

Add me if you wish!!
  • Bruccee
    Bruccee Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, I have 308 lbs and if I am motivated? Well I am a little. But with more friends with same problem my will and my motivition will increase, I hope, I believe :) So if you want to add me, do it ! ;) We can share our experiences and it can helps both of us ;)
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started 7 weeks ago at 313lbs, now I am currently 289lbs - I too have a lot to loose. I want to get down to 199.9lbs just to say I'm outta the 200's (even though we measure in kg here in Australia lol) I get motivated by the bigger numbers. Add me if u want motivation!! Plz leave a message in the friend request. Thanks!!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Started at 364 now 297. Good luck in your weight loss journey :)
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I started a little over a year ago, at 349. I still struggle (lost less than 10 pounds since January this year), but I'm not giving up!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I was at 368 when I started last March. Now I am at 283. My first goal is to get down to 199.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    That would be me as well. :/ -- Started at 328 last week, down to 324.8 as of yesterday, 1 week using MFP. Feel free to ad me if you wish, the more mutual motivation the better!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I started at 322lbs ...down to 269 :flowerforyou:
    joined this site to lose the rest :happy:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I was 334 before i started to diet. Guess I got motivated =). Add me as a friend if you want.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    350 3 weeks ago. 340 today.
  • alicat129
    alicat129 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started at 318.5 in January, currently 285, feel free to add me, it helps to have friends cheering you on!
  • Carissamr
    Carissamr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started MFP a little over a month ago and I was 314lbs...since then I have lost 31lbs and am 283...I sent you an add request...my motivation varies day to day but overall I am doing well...we can all do this if we set out minds to it :)
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yup 322 here, workin hard goal is between 130-150
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, I"m pretty new on here, so I'd definately like to make some like minded friends.
    I started at 340 on the 1st of April. I thought the scale was playing a bad April Fools joke, then cried when I realized it wasn't, and decided it was time to actually do this!
    I'm down to 308 as of this morning, and am working really hard to bring that number down!
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    You can add me, anyone can and together we can do it!
  • jackirisbugsy
    Options
    I am right there with you. Working everyday at changing my habits.
  • ribena1958
    Options
    TOTAL framaige frais sweetened is a godsend LOL with strawbs, you can pretend its strawbs n cream
  • steady001
    steady001 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I too have a lot of weight to loose, my first weigh in today and lost 4lbs. Looks like you have done really well? Any great tips x
  • ribena1958
    Options
    Wow, wonderful stories in here for us who have lots to loose. It just shows, we don't need faddy diets, just keeping an eye on what we put in our mouths and making healthier substitutes along the way, I have learnt how to make things along the way and use alternatives, its amazing how our taste buds change little by little. Keep going everyone, we can do it.

If anyone wants to add me feel free, and keep in touch!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm at 325lbs right now. I started at 350lbs. I would absolutely love if anyone would add me. I need more motivational people on my friends list.