Best car you owned and wish you never got rid of?

Options

Replies

• vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wish i Kept my 98 Talon TSI AWD Turbo, quick little car, I have an Acura now, but miss the Talon, it had great lines and tons of speed.
  • barongaston
    barongaston Posts: 109
    Options
    My first was a silver 1977 Monza Spider

ad_chevy_monza_spyder_silver_front_1977.jpg

A small car with a V8 engine that had a black widow on the hood. What teenage boy could ask for more?
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    My 2002 Honda Accord. It needed a little work, and it had some dents/dings, but what a great car! Lots of memories. Wish I hadn't traded it in last year.
  • brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A 1985 Chevy Camaro. Manual. Sure, it sounded like I was losing parts while driving. But I still wish I would of kept it. :\
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I had a red triumph herald, the seller sold it coz the 'engine died' I replaced a valve in the cylinder head and it was a most wonderful car, I sold it for ten times more than I paid for it but I still regret selling it
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I have a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am. This car as been amazing! I have hit a few deer with it with no damage but a small dent the size of my fist, and I have had to do very little work with the engine. I'm getting a new car next spring and I am happy, sad and scared! My husband tells me my car is the exception to the rule. I probably won't be this lucky again. It will have been a memorable 13+ years!
  • bullet1
    bullet1 Posts: 61
    Options
    I wish I kept my 2007 Subaru STi. I got tired of the ride quality being quite rough but I had it modified and man was it fast. I've owned some decent car since, but I wish I would have held on to it.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/bullet1gts/STI/?action=view&current=tint28.jpg

Since there were a few Celica's here, he was my first car out of College that I spent a great amount modifying...

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/bullet1gts/Cars/?action=view&current=newceli1.jpg

Sorry, pics too big to post here.
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My 1998 Mustang Convertible...what was I thinking getting a 4 door midsize...I am a single girl!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Fully restored 1968 High Country Special Mustand with the straight 6 engine.

Only 247 high countries ever made- only 12 were straight 6.
  • FoxxC
    FoxxC Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    1998 Nissan Maxima Black (Named Maverick).......upgraded to 2004 Nissan Maxima White (Named Sofi). I wish to this day I had both cars. I loved them. The Bose stereo system was to die for. Now I drive 2007 Toyota Camry.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I've only owned one car before. My 1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX. It has lasted me 7 years, but I'm looking into buying a Honda Fit Sport as my first new vehicle.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    1988 Toyotal Celica. I loved that car! Bought it new and drove it until it died 16 years later.
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well... I haven't gotten rid of it... but I love my 2007 Acura RDX! It is perfectly sporty. :)
    Not as special as some of the cars other people have mentioned, but I'm very happy with mine! I used to have a 2001 Acura MDX and loved that as well; mostly because it was baby blue!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I had a Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder - loved that car. There are so many days I still wish I had a convertible.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    My 2001 Accord. Not because it was some awesome car, but it got 30+ mpg. My Wrangler gets about 17 mpg. :sad:
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    loved my pontiac sunfire I had about 20 years ago. Idiot ran a stop sign and totalled it for me!!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1973 Beetle or 82 Convertible Rabbit. I miss them so much. Not great kid wagons though :(
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My first car.... Red and Silver... Dodge Shelby Charger... Stick shift...Turbo Charger....sun roof... Had a big ol' dent in the side from the previous owner..but I didn't care....I LOVED that thing!!!!! Loved the sound of turbo charger... 0-60 in no time... saved my teenager a** more then a few times. LOL!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I had a bright blue Nissan Versa, one of the first years they came out. Such a cute four-door hatch with a lot of leg room in the back. I had to get rid of it because the payments were too high for what I was making at the time though....now I have a Hyundai Accent which is fine, no issues but nothing fancy or exciting.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1972 Lemans, it had automatic and air conditioning. (The Pontiac LeMans was a sort of less styled GTO).

We just sold our 70 Lemans Sport with bucket seats. So sad to see that girl go but she had very bad luck. My husband spent so much time and money and someone stole the seats out of it then a tree went through the windsheild. Hubby lost his love for it then. So so sad!
    299247_2066353732530_1055393518_2662029_8309009_n.jpg
    296420_10150339851470042_585990041_10081884_5370044_n.jpg