guys on fake boobs...ya or no?

Options

Replies

• scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I like boobs, fake or real. As long as they dont look really bad. Its all about mood, attitude and the person. Same goes for small, medium or big boobs. Some girls with the A cups can be just as hot as some with the double D's. It really doesn't matter in the heat of the moment...lol
  • davekarie
    davekarie Posts: 19
    Options
    No to fake boobs.
    You're perfect just as you are.
    If anything, work on why you might feel you're not (perfect)
    : )
  • Masachapa
    Masachapa Posts: 79
    Options
    There is no such thing as a "fake" boob. They are real boobs, grown by real women.

Adding an enhancement does not detract from the look as long as it is done proportionally with a woman's frame.

Guys who don't want to touch a real woman probably spend too much time touching themselves.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My personal mantra "If I can touch them then they are real"
  • Meisterberger
    Options
    Get them because you want them. Not because you need approval from men.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    all natural double D's here :) .. runs in the family LOL
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    i never thought i would actually get them BUT i never had boobs to begin with and once i lost the extra weight i REALLY had NOTHING left. my husband and i agreed that implants were the best option. BEST thing i ever did too! i didnt get anything outrageous. im a small D but in clothes look like a C cup. no one can tell that i had them done because they were used to seeing me wwith gigantic padded bras....which now looks the same as NO bra. awesome. would do it again in a heart beat...and my husband LOVES them.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a "fake" boob. They are real boobs, grown by real women.

Adding an enhancement does not detract from the look as long as it is done proportionally with a woman's frame.

Guys who don't want to touch a real woman probably spend too much time touching themselves.

bahahahaha i love this :) hi five;)
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If you can touch them, they're real.
  • StepBoomer
    StepBoomer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    what ever makes a girl feel great is what i would prefer, girls have had not the best boobs but felt great about it, and it showed. and if a girl gets implants and feels great about herself after it shows too.... and why does everyone write the word BIG when taking abvout fake boobs. most implants are done at a c-cup level....
    real or fake, just feel good about urself....
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    REAL!! I don't care what size as long as they are real.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    i never thought i would actually get them BUT i never had boobs to begin with and once i lost the extra weight i REALLY had NOTHING left. my husband and i agreed that implants were the best option. BEST thing i ever did too! i didnt get anything outrageous. im a small D but in clothes look like a C cup. no one can tell that i had them done because they were used to seeing me wwith gigantic padded bras....which now looks the same as NO bra. awesome. would do it again in a heart beat...and my husband LOVES them.

It's all about maintaining your confidence! YES!
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    I've noticed this too. Guys stare and drool all over themselves at fake boobs but when you ask them they say "I don't like the way they feel"....Are they lying or do they just like the way they look but not the feel? I don't get it...

We're lying... we just love boobies... that's the end of the sentence, there's no "but"...

carry on..
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    You can't motorboat personality
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Real or fake boobs are boobs and I wanna play with them.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i like the natural version....
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I think women should (or not) get implants for themselves, not for the man.. unless he wants to pay for them and pay years in advance for future maintenance. They don't last forever.
    http://www.breastimplantinfo.org/what_know/before_you_get.html
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    All i have to say for men and especially woman...dont judge until u are in your 30's/40's and have had some kids and top that with long term breastfeeding
    enough said
    :ohwell: :flowerforyou:
    but again I respect everyone and their opinion....really think it boils down to size, surgeon, etc etc
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i prefer titties of the natural variety but as long as they dont look super fake and too big i can get down with the after market upgrades
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Fake boobs suck. I say keep what you have, there is no reason for breast augmentation. I don't know why women seem to think that big boobs heighten self esteem, and not all men like big boobs (yours truly included). The only reason to get fake boobs is a mastectomy or something similar.. JMHO:smile: