what are YOU going to do when you hit your goal weight??

Options

Replies

• BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Try my best to stay there and not gain the weight back.
  • pammypoohbear
    pammypoohbear Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Eat a Ghirardelli chocolate sundae! LOL. Just kidding, of course. I have had a special tattoo planned for 10 years now, so I keep that in mind as motivation. I look forward to going clothes shopping (instead of dreading it) and I want to wear high heels for more than 30 minutes. Sitting in an airplane seat without feeling like I need 2 seats would be nice, too. I look forward to so much.....
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go to Victoria's secret and get a ton of lingerie! And some skirts (never worn one since I was little!!) and some BOOTY SHORTS! In short spend tons of money for new skanky clothes lol. Then I'm going to go to the beach, providing its beach weather >_< in a bikini!!! Oh and maybe do a mini photo shoot? I've seen a couple people on MFP post their pics and they all look great so maybe I'll give that a go!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Boudoir pics - yup, definitely!

This^^^^
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going to show it off like nobodys business! In clothes, of course:wink:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    buy a bikini and show myself off!!
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    I am going to buy the sexiest lingerie pieces I can, model them for my sweetie while wearing a different pair of heels for each. I have worked so hard to get where I am that I deserve to be pampered. I will get a massage, pedicure, and manicure. New haircut and wardrobe too!
  • libra78
    libra78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    go to the beach with a swimsuit on, go shopping (mini skirt, mini dress, and short shorts), and admire myself new body in the mirror.
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Go sailing! Wait, I do that anyway.....

Go sailing without a shirt on :laugh:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Get sexy photos taken. ~Always wanted to have hot pics!
    New tattoo.
    Cry. A lot.
    Buy one outfit that makes me look like a total *kitten*. ~Gotta do something for my man. :laugh:
    Finally post a pic of myself on Facebook. Didn't want people form high school to know I got bigger that I was then. :sad:
  • ronninator
    ronninator Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Get some photos done to put on my book covers and my author bio page on Amazon.
  • Tanya_IP
    Tanya_IP Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me, I am going to buy a little black dress :) I have never had one before!

Weight "goal" should be a Range, or you will be letting yourself in for disappointment. Like 150-155, or 160-167. On any given day weight will fluctuate WITHOUT Cause!

Makes sense Thank you :) I def know that every day its crazy how different the scale is...so i just stopped using the scale for now.
  • Tanya_IP
    Tanya_IP Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    These are all so amazing...gave me lots of ideas :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'll look cute and I'm getting bigger boobs!
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Buy a very small bikini and head to the beach!!

and post the pics on mfp
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    buying a short dress. a really really cute one. and getting that tattoo I've been dreaming of for the last 10 years. and a new pair of very high boots that look fantastic with my short dress.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Wear as little clothing as possible at all times. Ok, I'll keep clothes on at work, but anywhere it's somewhat appropriate, all bets are off....much like my pants will be.
  • ksraider
    ksraider Posts: 107
    Options
    I always said I was going to get a tummy tuck cause after 6 c-sections and to other surgeries my stomach is beyond repair but after talking to the orthodontist this past week it looks like my girls will have braces instead. LOL
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Probably set a new goal, either more weight or body fat, otherwise not sure, been doing this for quite sometime now, I don't really have an ultimate reward.
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    Keep counting my calories on the maintenance level