what are YOU going to do when you hit your goal weight??

Options
123457»

Replies

• tracyowens22
    tracyowens22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll hop back in my shoes and do another workout.... :) Then I'll run a marathon that I've been promising myself to do for a few years, only I'll be doing it along side my husband.
  • TammyWick
    TammyWick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to get glamor shots done.
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My first goal s to get where I was before my knee gave out last time I was in the gym which is another 25 Kgs.

At that point I will reset the goal of around 80 Kgs which I believe is my bodies ideal weight.

Then I will have to find a phyciatrist because I won't know who the hell I am :-)
  • vittelsnacks
    Options
    Realistically, I think I'll stare at myself in the mirror and step on a scale several times just to check.
    I'll have a fun day out with my best friend as a celebration (shopping& movies probably).
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Sexy photos. Sexy photos. Sexy photos. Sexy photos. Sexy photos.

I cant wait to feel sexy, and proud of it.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Buy a truckload of clothes... actually I already bought myself a truckload of clothes :P

Maybe a belly button piercing :)
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    Wear all my old clothes loose, dance around and then i'll go shopping for new ones.. Oh and i'm gonna step on a weighing scale and take a picture of it cause that is epic just to see nice numbers on there :))
  • TammyWick
    TammyWick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My first goal s to get where I was before my knee gave out last time I was in the gym which is another 25 Kgs.

At that point I will reset the goal of around 80 Kgs which I believe is my bodies ideal weight.

Then I will have to find a phyciatrist because I won't know who the hell I am :-)

If u keep up what u are doing u will get to ur goal weight before u know it.
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    New wardrobe, some sexy stilletos, a skin tight/short/strapless dress, Do a victory lap! Take pictures of myself & be totally vain! Be proud of what I accomplished!