Feeding Tube Diet?

Options

Replies

• Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a fantastic idea!...for coma patients.

If you're a fully functional human being and think this is a sound way to lose weight, you should probably get your head checked.
  • angng
    angng Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just read an article about that and it sounds completely bizarre! Those people must be desperate. :/

Or lazy!

Or brainwashed into thinking that they need a size 4 wedding dress rather than a size 6 that they'll do anything to get it. And. . .who can blame them, really? Women are bombarded with this information 24/7.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

For $1000, I can come to your house, empty your fridge, lock you in your own basement with a case of water and then come back in 10 days and let you out. Guaranteed 10 lb loss or I'll lock you up for 10 more days at no additional charge.
    Baaah.... Sign me up!! Haah. Thats pretty funny sir... :laugh:
  • RobbieKCPhT
    RobbieKCPhT Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just saw this on the news and I was SHOCKED that someone would actually put themself thru this. Should NG tubes be used on people who have medical needs? Not on people who are too lazy to exercise & eat healthy? Seriously...ridiculous!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    people are so ******** lazy....
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Crazy indeed! Some people will go to great, shocking lengths to avoid actually getting off their butts and putting in the work :laugh:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Why not just do the Atkins diet? It's the same thing ony you get to actually taste and chew pounds of bacon, steaks, seafood, whatever and go into ketosis. You would still save $$$$$ buying prime rib every day!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If you could do the same thing but with a slow drip of coffee while chewing bacon the entire time I would be down with it.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options

^^
    EXACTLY my thoughts!

We are a culture of instant gratification and quick fixes. Its disgusting, nobody wants to work for anything.

Meg
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

For $1000, I can come to your house, empty your fridge, lock you in your own basement with a case of water and then come back in 10 days and let you out. Guaranteed 10 lb loss or I'll lock you up for 10 more days at no additional charge.

Why you gotta charge man? Where's the MFP love? No, wait..you're right...GAS MONEY!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

lol!
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    My question would be: How fast does it come back on when the tube is removed?:ohwell:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I read that story this morning and it disgusts me. Personally, I think the doctor is just wrong for doing this for his patients. Losing that much weight in that short of a period of time is so dangerous.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am strange, but I'd rather have an outfit I look great in now, than to have to do a weird feeding tube diet and hope it works out.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This is awful! It can not be healthy. That is just weird science.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

OMG!!!! ROTFL :laugh: :laugh:
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    If you could do the same thing but with a slow drip of coffee while chewing bacon the entire time I would be down with it.

That could work....
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

and ****ing stupid....
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

You, sir, are awesome!!!

Now all you have to do is have Dr. Oz endorse your "diet plan" and you'll be on the road to riches!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    so what you're telling me is that something is stuck into one's body, one limits his or her calorie intake, and he or she pays to do such?

why does this sound familiar? *cough cough HCG cough cough*