Feeding Tube Diet?

Options

Replies

• 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

For $1000, I can come to your house, empty your fridge, lock you in your own basement with a case of water and then come back in 10 days and let you out. Guaranteed 10 lb loss or I'll lock you up for 10 more days at no additional charge.

Any help required...I'll be there!!!!

Just live and eat 800 calories a day and you'll loose...

Don't know what this 'teaches' you?!?!?!

:flowerforyou:
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

For $1000, I can come to your house, empty your fridge, lock you in your own basement with a case of water and then come back in 10 days and let you out. Guaranteed 10 lb loss or I'll lock you up for 10 more days at no additional charge.
    Is there an additional charge for Canadian customers?
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My question would be: How fast does it come back on when the tube is removed?:ohwell:

lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Considering it are you????
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

This sounds great.
    Would you wear a french maid outfit while locking me up?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    LMAO, you just can't make this **** up
  • tracyco66
    tracyco66 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

lmao
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    Why not just eat 800 calories a day? Same thing? I wouldn't want a funky nose tube even if I had to have one. Laziness I say.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    They should call this the Dune diet.
    Am I the only one that thinks of riding sandworms when they see the pic?
  • BondBomb
    Options
    Why not just eat 800 calories a day? Same thing? I wouldn't want a funky nose tube even if I had to have one. Laziness I say.
    Hah I would do it just FOR the nose tube.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I saw this n Fb on my newsfeed I was like wtf?!? Why can't they just do the healthy way and not ruinning they're bodies. I think this is sick!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Fb on my newsfeed I was like wtf?!? Why can't they just do the healthy way and not ruinning they're bodies. I think this is sick!
  • KatyBugs1724
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol, I have an idea. Why don't we just yank peoples teeth out and call that a weight loss technique too?! You can't eat if you have no teeth! ........people are crazyyyy
  • BondBomb
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol, I have an idea. Why don't we just yank peoples teeth out and call that a weight loss technique too?! You can't eat if you have no teeth! ........people are crazyyyy
    People have wired their jaws shut to lose weight. Sad but true.
  • nicolecfut
    nicolecfut Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    MFP is alot more appealing than walking around with a tube outta my nose, yikes....
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

[/quote

LMFAO
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

lol
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    It would be less effort for me to consume less food and do some exercise than it would be to jam a tube into my snout and starve.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Ohhh my!!! :noway:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Its disgusting for so many reasons.

Article and previous post

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/563909-brides-to-be-using-feeding-tubes
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    $1500 ?!?!

THIS.