30 day shred starting April 16! jOINNN

Options
1235»

Replies

• fitmamafor2
    fitmamafor2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I havent checked in a while but this is where I'm at:

Level 1 - Days 1-7 completed, Days 8-10 Missed (I was out of town for a conference and couldnt find time or space to work out. There was no dvd player in the room and I had a roommate who was always in the room).

Level 2 - Days 1-3 completed. Level 2 is kicking my *kitten*. I dont know if I missed the last 3 days of Level 1 but I am barely making it through Level 2.
  • JessieRodinson
    Options
    I'll join! I just started 5 days ago, but I still don't have any weights so I'm using water bottles, d'you reckon theres much point in that?
    And also I do it first thing in the morning as soon as I get out of bed, so my bones crack when I do the strecthes ahah
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be Day 4 of L2 for me, but I've had a nightmare of a day. House guests, a horrendous day at work and a very sick baby has resulted in just no time to do any exercise. Sigh. Very annoyed, but tomorrow my guests leave and I will pick up again.

Keep going everyone! L2 is a killer, but it's also the level that gets the most results.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 5 of L2 done. It's been a 5 day weekend here in South Africa and having guests etc. meant lots and lots of really bad eating, but I weighed in only 300 grams up today. I swear I can thank 30DS for that!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Is there anybody out there?