NHL Playoffs..

Options

Replies

• muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My oilers and jets are gone. So anyone one who gets rid of Vancouver and Mrs Crosby's whinny little girl.
  • AmandaK3
    AmandaK3 Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm a Flames fan, but since they didn't make it -- I'll root for any team that takes the Canucks out hehe!!
    This. Go Kings!

YAY Flames! Hopefully next year...IGGY needs a ring. :)

Orginally a southern AB girl here.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I live in Smashville, gotta go for the Preds!
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    my CANUCKS are breaking my heart.. AGAIN! </3 waaahhhhh

But Daniel Sedin flew to LA today to join the team! There is hope!!

I know!!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    When it comes down to Flyers v. Bruins I want it in seven games, and all high scoring. Not just for the sake of my hockey pool, but just for exciting games. :)

I'd like to see that too. I'm hoping for a repeat of Flyers vs Bruins 2010 lol
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Blues a head of the Skarks 3-1 .. ... GO BLUES ...lol
  • hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    Flyers fan since Bobby Clarke, Reggie Leach "The Riverton Rifle", Bernie Parent days, my grandfather coached Bobby & Reggie in junior hockey before they were in the NHL !
  • sbocha01
    sbocha01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When it comes down to Flyers v. Bruins I want it in seven games, and all high scoring. Not just for the sake of my hockey pool, but just for exciting games. :)

I'd like to see that too. I'm hoping for a repeat of Flyers vs Bruins 2010 lol

You enjoy heart attack after heart attack?!

Here's to the Flyers finishing off the Penguins on Wednesday!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Go Blackhawks!!!
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Canucks!!! unfortunately... haha.
  • celeste_xo
    Options
    RED WINGS!!!! All the way!! Bring Stanley back to Detroit!!!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I'm a Leafs fan... so naturally i have to have a back-up team for when playoffs start. I'm a big fan of Tim Thomas, so the Bruins are my number 2 team
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i am a leaf fan... believe it or not tho.. i am rooting for ottawa... and chicago ^_^

Leafs fan rooting for ottawa... that's just wrong!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Flyers!!

I believe the NHL playoffs are the best post season in all professional sports! I am much more interested and a bigger fan of baseball and football during the regular season but once April rolls around I am the first one on the Flyers bandwagon! (don't hate - lol)
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Went to the Kings game last night and was SOOOOO pumped we went up 3-0 in the series. What SERIOUSLY annoyed me was the lack of common decency the trashy Kings fans that sat next to us displayed. It embarassed me to be associated with them. There were 2 Canucks fans sitting in front of our row and of course going to the other teams arena you can expect some jabs (especially if you are wearing the opposing teams jersey) but these people next to us were complete *kitten*. I almost wanted the Kings to lose just so I could tell them their bad karma was to blame.:huh:
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Not so much cheering for anyone as I am cheering against certain teams. I'm cheering against Ottawa and Vanouver, which means I'm cheering for LA and New York
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Where the heck are all the BLUES fans!!! LETS GO BLUES!
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a Penguins fan, but let's not talk about how they are doing right now. Alright? Good.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    i am a leaf fan... believe it or not tho.. i am rooting for ottawa... and chicago ^_^

Leafs fan rooting for ottawa... that's just wrong!

i kno =< .. but i hate rangers more then i do ottawa so...
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Boston would be nice, but since my teams are all out I'd like a Canadian Team to go all the way.