NHL Playoffs..

Options

Replies

• trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!

Bite me Wings, Hawks, Preds.

On a less antagonistic note, I gotta hand it to the Flyers, Kings and Preds. They seem like they're out to make playoff statements. Should be fun!

BLUES!!!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Flyers! I've been a huge Flyers fan since I was around 9 or 10, back in the days of Lindros, Hextall, LeClair, Desjardins, etc.

Great team in that era young one...but I go back to the Broad Street Bullies of the '70s. BERNIE! Holmgren, Barber, Clarke, Leach, & MacLeish, Kelly, the Watson brothers, Dave Schultz...That was Philadelphia Flyers hockey! And I remember watching Kate Smith sing God Bless America live in the arena...enough to make grown men cry I tell ya! GO FLYERS! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    NHL-Glitters-13.gif
  • tzaccario
    tzaccario Posts: 53
    Options
    <
    Ron Hextall is this guy's all-time favorite Flyer.

You can't beat a guy (goalie) that will chuck his blocker at someone and challenge the other teams entire bench to a fight!

And on that note, I'm for the Rangers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_wrJpRDaU

Awesome video!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Flyers! I've been a huge Flyers fan since I was around 9 or 10, back in the days of Lindros, Hextall, LeClair, Desjardins, etc.

Great team in that era young one...but I go back to the Broad Street Bullies of the '70s. BERNIE! Holmgren, Barber, Clarke, Leach, & MacLeish, Kelly, the Watson brothers, Dave Schultz...That was Philadelphia Flyers hockey! And I remember watching Kate Smith sing God Bless America live in the arena...enough to make grown men cry I tell ya! GO FLYERS! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Yeah, my mother's been a fan since those days. She started as a Broad Street Bullies fan and I started as a Legion of Doom fan lol.

Soooo glad van Riemsdyk is back! He was my favorite all last season. I painted my nails for the Flyers vs Bruins series last year:

4sl07d.jpg

5owlt4.jpg

Obviously it didn't help last year, so I'm debating whether or not to do it again haha
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Bruins!!! If the Red Sox hadn't choked so badly, could have been a banner (pun) year for Boston sports. Bruins won. Patriots lost in Super Bowl. Celtics looking good. Admit it -- y'all wish your teams could play like ours!!! :-)

YUP!!!! Shipping off to Boston!!!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!

Bite me Wings, Hawks, Preds.

On a less antagonistic note, I gotta hand it to the Flyers, Kings and Preds. They seem like they're out to make playoff statements. Should be fun!

BLUES!!!

my favorite Blues moment was watching Stevie Y snipe a shot from the blue line over John Casey's shoulder in double over time to send us to the conference finals lol
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    images.jpg
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Lets Go Flyers!!!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LA Kings always and forever baby!! Gonna whoop the Canucks!! Johnny Quick is gonna shut you ooooooouuuuttttttt <3
  • NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Senators-1.gif

That's my team, haha :D
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    huge hurricans fan! we sucked *kitten* this year. so pulling for philly! here is my basement

865eeef7-1.jpg
  • BrownsFan16
    Options
    Phoenix Coyotes fan here!!!!

We got a chance!
  • FlyeredUp
    Options
    huge hurricans fan! we sucked *kitten* this year. so pulling for philly! here is my basement

865eeef7-1.jpg
    Dude that is a sweet basement!! Canes are my 2nd favorite team!! I have a gym in my basement and plan on doing the same type of things to the walls using Flyers stuff.
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Kings are in the Semifinals!!!! I am one happy girl!!! Go Kings Go!!!!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    <
    Buffalo Sabres lover over here. At least now the players have a lot of spare time to come up with entertaining tweets for all of us
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been watching and was rooting for the Pens.

Now that they're out, I'm rooting for whoever the Flyers play in the next round!! LOL
  • FlyeredUp
    Options
    I've been watching and was rooting for the Pens.

Now that they're out, I'm rooting for whoever the Flyers play in the next round!! LOL
    sorry you will just end up disapointed again!! : )
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

865eeef7-1.jpg

Great basement, even if it's not the Bruin's. But I'll give the Canes credit for signing jeremy Welsh this spring.

If the B's can actually pull it out on Wednesday, I couldn't ask for better results in the first round (provided all the teams leading close out their series). Vancouver is out, NYR are down, and Montreal didn't even make it? Nice! Though my biggest routing interest in the PITT-PHI series was Shanahan. I find both teams dislikeable.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    For my hockey pool I chose Pittsburg, Boston and Vancouver (even though normally I really loathe the Canucks).

Yeah....so my choices were not so good this go-around....lol