• tzaccario
    tzaccario Posts: 53
    Options
    WOW there is a lot of Orange and Black in here :grumble:

Temporary truce, but only if you eliminate the Pens tomorrow :drinker:
  • Lup120
    Lup120 Posts: 31
    Options
    Adding to the the Flyers and Hextall caravan here. I wish I had a Hextall jersey, the man was hilarious and tough.
  • tzaccario
    Options
    Adding to the the Flyers and Hextall caravan here. I wish I had a Hextall jersey, the man was hilarious and tough.
    Even as a non-flyer fan.. Hextall was awesome.. Never knew what he was going to do lol
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am a Canadiens fan here in Boston territory, I am for anyone who brings down the Bruins, but since my team royaly sucked this year, I am going for the St. Louis Blues because I like Halak as a goalie.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    to docdrd- I am a Habs fan- 24 cups, say no more!!!!
  • tzaccario
    Options
    I am a Canadiens fan here in Boston territory, I am for anyone who brings down the Bruins, but since my team royaly sucked this year, I am going for the St. Louis Blues because I like Halak as a goalie.

Hopefully the shake up wakes up the Canadiens in the off season.. Dismal season, big changes up top usually spills over to the lineup.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Well my Hurricans had another terrible year so pulling for Philly right now. Can't stand Pitt!

Same here, no Canes, Go Flyers! Philly has been my second team for a while. So many ex flyers on the Canes and ex Canes on the Flyers etc it's like pulling for the same team.
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    BRUINS!
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    [/quote] I love football season more but the Stanley Cup Playoffs are the best!!
    [/quote]

I agree I love football, I can't wait till September!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Sweep sweep sweep..............
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BRUINS!
  • tzaccario
    Options
    Paging all Flyers Fans.. WTF was that last game about? Tonight, PLEASE put away the Pens!!

Thank you
    A faithful Rangers Fan :drinker:
  • tzaccario
    Options
    And while I am thinking of it.. Who goes home first? 2 teams play tonight that can end their series Flyers (3) vs. Pens (1) and Preds (3) vs. Red wings (1).. OR Do both teams survive and maybe the Hawks get eliminated tomorrow..

Damn this has been an interesting start to the playoffs!
  • Lup120
    Lup120 Posts: 31
    Options
    Paging all Flyers Fans.. WTF was that last game about? Tonight, PLEASE put away the Pens!!

Thank you
    A faithful Rangers Fan :drinker:

Haha yea it was pretty rough, I think it was because we got the first goal. The poor guys had no idea what themselves since they weren't try to claw themselves out. Hopefully we'll do better in Pittsburgh, this Flyers team seems to thrive in adversity, as long as they stop taking stupid penalties (there's a time and a place, Rinaldo. I love the kid and his tough style but hate some of the penalties he draws).
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Go wings! Do or die tonight!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    <
    Ron Hextall is this guy's all-time favorite Flyer.

You can't beat a guy (goalie) that will chuck his blocker at someone and challenge the other teams entire bench to a fight!

And on that note, I'm for the Rangers
  • I_like_me_now
    Options
    No Habs, no Flames so now its the Sens!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Go Red Wings!!!! (and even if they get eliminated, it's hard to complain about 21 straight years of the playoffs (since I was 5!) and 4 Stanley Cups!
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    GO JETS GO!!!.........................................................................................................................................next year. :wink:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    <
    Ron Hextall is this guy's all-time favorite Flyer.

You can't beat a guy (goalie) that will chuck his blocker at someone and challenge the other teams entire bench to a fight!

And on that note, I'm for the Rangers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_wrJpRDaU