jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    SW: 187lbs 37% body fat
    CW: 129 lbs 19% body fat
    GW: 125lbs 16% body fat
  • velvetkist
    velvetkist Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm 5' 5 & 1/2". I am currently 195 and my goal weight is 150 for now. I was at 289 about 10 years ago but when I started this site I was at 247. I've been up and down but even if it takes a few years to finally reach my goal I'll keep trying. Good luck!
  • Kerriann39
    Kerriann39 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 299 my goal is 130 i think it will be nice to be healthy again :bigsmile:
  • BethPerry98
    BethPerry98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is 130 but I've been told I should be aiming for 140? I think I'm just going to keep going till I feel most comfortable and confident and then focus on maintaining it
  • mastens2003
    mastens2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my current weight is 180.5 and my GW would be 145 or so, just depends on how I look once I reach that weight!
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, I want to get down to 150, but then I'll probably lose another 10-15 lbs after that.
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my GW is 138, but if I look good and feel good before that Is be happy.

My goal is to fit into my size six skinny jeans and 138 was my pre-pregnancy weight.
    Mind you, I was skinny fat and had no defination. So, whatever weight gets me in my jeans and has me looking toned and fit would be satisfying.

I think curves are beautiful, but I want tightness as well. :)
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    Im 5`6 ish my start weight was 298 my goal is 200 witch is still high but ya gota start somewere... as of right now im 282 ish
  • Circle12
    Circle12 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 53 and my goal would be 135. Right now my CW is 141.5. Started out at about 165lbs so I'm well on my way....been a long road but very worth it :) Good luck to you all .........
  • Circle12
    Circle12 Posts: 22
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL !!!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    %'5 and my current weight is 132. My goal weight is about 128-132. Would like to shed a few lbs (hopefully from belly) and gain some muscle.
  • obxcrew
    obxcrew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 42. For my body type...135 is my best weight. I haven't seen that weight in a while.....can't wait to get there again!
  • Gerry_Lane
    Gerry_Lane Posts: 27
    Options
    the formula. is for the first 60" (5'0") IBW is 100. Then, add 5 pounds for each inch....PLUS/MINUS 10%...so, at 5'5" your IBW would be in the range of 112 - 137. Why? Larger bone structure will lean to the 137 side and thin bone structure would lean toward 112.

You will find your comfort zone.

Dr. Gerry Lane
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and turning 30 years old this year. I am currently about 154-ish pounds.

An attainable goal for me is 140. That's what I was throughout college.

I would love to get down to 130 pounds. I felt awesome at that weight and that's what I weighed when I got married 5 years ago.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 25. Weigh around 131ish, I'd like to get to 125 but I'd be happy at 130 if I didn't have my Mommy belly!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    170lbs, but I honestly don't think I can get that small without muscle loss or drastic measures. Even at my current size, I've got a good bit of muscle under all this fat (I hold most of my weight if my torso).

But I'm also afraid of going any smaller than 170... it all depends on how much of my bones show.

I know....huh?

But Honestly, I don't want to see how twisted my back & ribs really are. I have scoliosis and had a spinal fusion at a very young age. I remember the x-rays and even now can feel certain ribs more than I like. I'm terrorified that I'll see how much of a monster I'll look.....

Pathetic, I know. But atleast I know it's coming and I can plan.... so thus why 170 is what I'd like to be.
  • paleseptember784
    Options
    I'm only 5'4" :( Haha. But I am currently between 115-117 with a goal weight of 110. It seems as though I am NEVER going to get there though :\
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and 5'5" and a halfish. I'd love to get from 190 now to 145, that's lower than I can really ever remember, probably since about the 7th grade when numbers on the scale had some impact on self-image. I've been a competitive swimmer since age 5 so I'm got a serious swimmer's build and a lot of muscle, anything less than 145 is likely to be too skinny for me. I just want to look lean and strong, not skinny.
  • XxXHillaryXxX
    XxXHillaryXxX Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is to be 125-130 but with a significant amount of lean muscle mass.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!