Options
    80kg.
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My SW weight was 231
    my CW is 206
    my GW is 145

I remember being that weight, at the time I felt big but when I look back at those pictures I looked good

Since I'm almost 50, when I get closer to that weight I'll reevaluate that GW though
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5" and 42 years old

SW 163 (74Kg)
    CW 141 (64Kg)
    GW 132 (60Kg)

I'm aiming to fit into UK size 10 and get body fat down to maybe 23%.

Not worrying too much about the scale at the moment.
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    140lbs but I'd like to get around 5 lbs below that if possible to give me some wriggle room lol
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my first goal is 145 then my ultimate goal is 135 I think....
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my sw was 154 - my cw is 141...

Years ago, I was at 125 after a battle with weight loss - and I look back at pictures and as much as I'd like to look like that again.. it's unrealistic and I didn't really LIVE life (i was a little toooooo skinny some say)... I was too concerned with what I was eating and etc... the gym was my social life...

I'd like to be ideally 130 - but I would be ECSTATIC to be 135 by my birthday on May 25th!

:)
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    140lbs but I'd like to get around 5 lbs below that if possible to give me some wriggle room lol

YESS! AGREE! ME TOO
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    goal weight is 145! cant wait to get there.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm inbetween 5'4"-5'5" and my goal is 140lbs.
    I got my BF% calculated at the gym which led me to figure out my lean body mass, 117lbs. I multiplied that by 20% which is the recommended BF% for women (the trainer suggested) and came to right around 140.
    I would suggest getting your BF% calculated to find what is healthiest for you. :)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    SW: 165
    CW: 143
    GW: 130-135

Mostly I would like to be a size 6 (US) and <25%BF
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Start weight was 196.

I'm currently 182.5.

Goal weight is 148 for now.

:bigsmile:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my current weight is 131lbs... my ultimate goal weight is 119 - 116. Is that too extreme?! After reading most of these posts I feel like it is :/

It sounds aa bit skinny to me. Try seeing how you feel when you get to say .. 125?
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi All- I'm 5'5 and I'm 46 years old. When I was in my 20's and 30's I was 120-125. After 38 it has been a struggle and I jumped up to 140-145. I have lost a few time back down to about 135. So setting my goal at 130 seem reasonable. I just hit that and now I've readjusted to 125 like when I was younger. Why not. I think goal weight is individual based on many factors, starting weight, average lifetime weight,body frame and bone structure. If you have a lot of weight to lose, I think it is important to set smaller goals to see success and reset them at each increment.

I so agree with the above poster that goal weight is based on many factors - especially body frame and bone structure. I will be 50 this year and my goal weight is 130, although I was 120-125 earlier in life. As I have gotten older, it was so easy to jump up towards and a little above 150, but I was eating anything and everything, especially late evening. I say use common sense and set your goal to whatever makes you feel good.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 34 years old, CW is 120lbs, current BF is 20% and I wear a size 2 or 4 depending on brand. I still would like to lose 2lbs more with an UGW of 118, mainly so when I fluctuate my "highs" will be around 120. I'm a distance runner so lighter/leaner is good for me. I'm currently eating 2500+ calories a day at maintenance until after my marathon in June.
  • jennygonnaloseit
    Options
    I have just started my journey after several years of "not being ready" I am finally ready to kick it into gear! I'm 5'5 and not gonna go with my current number but I am doing Herbalife! The body analyzer said at my height and body build (which I have small but heavy bones) I should be skin and bones at 140. I'd like to be around 150-160 that would be fantastic!!!!!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my current weight is 131lbs... my ultimate goal weight is 119 - 116. Is that too extreme?! After reading most of these posts I feel like it is :/

I don't think so....depending on your body type. I always thought that 125 was my goal weight until I got there and just didn't feel "done." Now at 120 I'm very happy with the way my body looks/clothes fit, etc. I think you just have to keep it flexible and be willing to re-evaluate as you get closer to your goal. At our height and a smaller weight, even a few pounds make a huge difference, so the change of 4-5lbs can be huge.
  • pMalak
    pMalak Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and at the heaviest was 165.

Right now I am somewhere between 136-138. That's my fluctuation radius.

My goal is to be 128. I'm 25 and I have never been more than 122 until I came to USA and the boom.

I did get evaluated by the doctor and with all the measurement she said I have large bone frame hence I have heavy bones. I never will be size 2 but would be happy to be solid 4 :). Right now I am 6.
  • ItsDiana
    ItsDiana Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm somewhere around 130lbs right now, aiming for 125 :)
  • brandypusey
    Options
    I'm 5'1.. My goal is 130/125.. I'm currently 142.. It seems like a lifetime away!
  • Kasm296
    Kasm296 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal is 125-30 as well....I am currently 140
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!