Over 5'10" Ladies - What is your Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• miss5fteleven
    Options
    Hey! My Goal is 200lb - I am 5ft 11. Looking for tall friends on here so please add me :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    IT. IS. WORKING.
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm just a little over 5'10 and i'm looking to get to aroun 180 pounds... that was the last "low" weight i remember and I thought it had a rockin body then! lol

I'm lookin for tall friends who can relate to my weight so feel free to add me! :-)
  • lyhf1970
    lyhf1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm so thrilled to see other tall women talking about this!
    I'm 5' 10 and currently weigh 207. My goal is 180. On the other hand, I see a lot of people saying numbers in the 160s, and I wonder if I should re-think my goals. I was 175 in college and very strong and in good shape, walking and cycling a lot. I was 160 in high school and thought I was fat: looking back, I can see that I wasn't.

Thanks for posting about this, it gives me something to think about.
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    155... I loved how I looked and felt at that weight...
    5'11" 172.5 CW

Have always weighed sicne dropping 46 lbs back after HighSchool around 160-163.

LW was 146... very thin... wayyy too thin in fact for my bone structure.
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm over 5'10" and currently weigh 194. My high was 243. Goal weight is 140 and my ultimate goal is 132. I've been there before and loved it. I have a very tiny frame even though I'm tall and absolutely hate when people say "you're just big boned" or "you carry your weight so well".
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5'10" here, highest was 308, currently in the 280s, goal of 180ish so 100 pounds to go. my lowest weight in the last decade was about 220 and I was in 16s, so at goal, I'd probably be in a 10 or 12.......which is the same NUMBER size I wore in high school when I was 140.....of course the tag in those clothes would read a 6 or 8 now.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    5' 11"
    SW: 359 (Comfortable size 24, tight 22)
    CW: 304.8 (Slightly loose 22)
    GW: 180 (?)

I have no idea what I'll look like at my current goal, so I'll probably be revising that when I get there. :P
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and 233 starting a few weeks ago. (228 now). I originally started at 175-180, and my BMI said I was still "overweight" - so I reset it down to 168 to keep me in a healthy BMI. I am 39 and hope by my 40th birthday I am well on my way to eating healthy. It is so refreshing to see the varying sizes and goal weights, tailored to your OWN self. I have two beutifully thin sisters (under 150 and my height), and realize I don't need to be as thin as them to be happy, but I do want to be HEALTHY for my 5 children AND I want to shop in normal stores. I am a size 18-20 right now and hope to get to a comfortable 12.

Best wishes to you! We've all made a serious step to getting into shape, for me, this has been great so far!
  • j_desmet
    j_desmet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!
    I'm 5'10.5, 34 years old... Lost 66 pounds, have gained back 15...CW is 260... GW...? not sure!?!! i'd love to be under 200 but that seems SO FAR AWAY!! I need to get back at it... have lost my motivation. :(
    LOVE to hear that I'm not alone.. Let's work together!!!!
  • DroptheBrownie
    Options
    Yah! For tall ladies!

5'11 here
    sw: 179
    cw: 173
    gw: 160

Trying to get back to my prebaby self. It's coming a long SLOWLY!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    SW: 318
    CW: 246.4
    GW: 160
  • MsMarie213
    Options
    :laugh: I Think I Am 1/2in Away From Being 5'10 So I Hope My Reply Still Counts Lol

My Current Weight Is 223
    My Short Term Goal 195
    Goal 180
    :heart:
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5'11
    Cw: 160
    HW: 200 the day I had my baby boy
    LW: about 145 i think
    GW: 139 (hopefully i'll feel good there!

add me if you like! :)
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11. My starting weight was 194.4 and I was miserable. My current weight is 157.2 (my weight this morning - only log my weight once a week) and my goal weight is 150 although if I stayed here forever, I would be happy with that too.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My goal is 160
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    5'10" here
    SW-223
    CW-158 (just moved into size 12 jeans (US)
    GW-150, then will do all strength training to either get me to 140 or get me to size 8 jeans (US)

I still have a pudge belly and larger thighs then I want. I was 130 as a sr in high school, but I was too skinny and didn't have a butt (oh, and my hips may have spread a little, lol). I think 140 will be pushing it, so that is why I have a clothing size goal instead.
  • puzzlingkirsten
    puzzlingkirsten Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"-5'10"

HW/SW: 230 pounds
    CW: 215 pounds
    GW 150-170 pounds depending on where I truly become comfortable.

The lowest weight I remember being is 190 pounds when I was 14 (at 14 I wasn't much shorter than I am now). It has been hard because most people in my family are overweight, so I never knew what I should look or feel like at a healthy weight. The 150-170 is, like I said, completely dependent on where I feel the best, and where I feel I look the best. So, we'll see. :)

Oh, actually, I remember when I hit 100 pounds... I was in grade 6 so 11 or 12 years old. It was this huge "accomplishment" because I only had male friends and it was always a competition of who weighed the most. (I know, weird right?)
  • taebo78
    taebo78 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'10 size 10.

SW: 210
    CW: 177
    GW: 165

I had gotten down to 165 about 5 years ago but no muscle whatsoever! This time around want to tone up and show off my toned size 8 in a two piece for my 35th Birthday! I'm introducing weight training (because I hate it!) by doing Supreme 90 day. I actually like the Supreme series though. Hopefully after a couple of rounds I'll be two piece ready!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my goal is 140, although I am not so focused on the number as I am being comfortable in my clothes. I've been at that weight before and I felt good there. My lowest outside of being a teenager was 127. I wouldn't want to be there again. Current is 193.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!