My name on UrbanDictionary.com

Options
PeaceLoveVeggies
PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
Yep I had to share lol

14y4qq.png

EDIT: Do yours! Go onto UrbanDictionary.com and type in your name, and post the definition on here!

DO ITTT!

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    clarise

Is a very large mammal that usually desends from somewhere overseas. They usually have a lot of friends, but that never lasts long.
    Dude: there's that clarise girl
    Dude2: eww she stepped on my toe!

:sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :frown:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Ha! I skipped the first/standard one, but these are the rest. Love it - even if they are far from true!~
    Christine is basically a brilliant human being.

Christine
    A deity; the best person to be in your corner; unlimited power and potential; a muse; someone that can change your life. Someone that takes your side even when you're wrong; soulmate; kismet; fortuitous; serendipity
    If I only had Christine, I could do anything!

Christine
    is a rock 'n' roller, rescuer, is a 16 out of a hotness 1-10 gauge, better than all the woman you have known and every time you hear the name CHRISTINE...you think of the Christine you let slip away. She's embedded in your heart for life, and your wife hates her.
    wife- wanna watch that awesome 80's movie "christine"
    YOU- (christine that chick i used to date who is hotter than my wife is even now?) Yeah I love that name..i mean car...movie uhhhh

Christine
    Exactly what every man wants, and what every girl wants to be. Stop you dead in your tracks gorgeous. So hot. So sexy. Perfect flowing hair, big blue eyes, tiny little figure. Extremely intelligent, loyal, loving, witty and down to earth, although most will never see past her striking exterior.
    "He won't settle for less, he wants a Christine."

Christine
    Always beautiful. Usually a trap for the shy guys. However, most men do not attempt to approach this woman because her beauty and coolness are intimidating. The Christine is smoking hot and very friendly. Usually from California.
    "check out that girl, is she a Christine??"
    "no, her name's Vicky."
    "oh...then f**k that sh**. let's get outta here and find ourselves some Christines."
    "Hell to the yeah."

Christine
    This person is very smart and GORGEOUS. She is very easily loved and very sweet. People are attracted by her loving and beautiful hair. When people hear her name they faint for love and jelously
    Person 1: Hey I saw CHRISTINE the other day
    Person 2: overhears *faints*
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Kimberly

326 up, 61 down

Beautiful, sexy, sweet and smart. Even more beautiful on the inside. This girl will make all your dreams come true. You'll never want to take your eyes off of her, she'll always amaze you and make you laugh. Great in bed. The one you will never want to let go of and if you do you will regret forever.

Kimberly is the girl I want to marry.

buy kimberly mugs & shirts

hott smart sexy amazing sweet
    by JRSesta Feb 23, 2010 share this add a video
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    2. Puja 113 up, 69 down
    She is sweet and ecompasses everything sweet.
    Her hair is like licorace.
    Her eyes like chocolate.
    Her nose like gumdrops.
    Her lips like sweet strawberries.

You are always in sweet company when you are with her, but too much can lead to cavities.
    "Man, I have a stomach ache."
    "You probably had too much Puja."

"Im craving something sweet..."
    "Hey, a Puja would be perfect!"

"I need some Puja right now
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Melanie

Melanie means dark lady in Greek. Awesome person and someone you should definitely get to know. Someone funny and loves to make people laugh. Isn't afraid to get embarrassed and a great friend. Hard to be serious at times, but she's always going to make the right choices in the end. A very lovely lady and great at pranks. Someone whose outgoing and willing to try new things. She's pretty, smart, hot, sexy, and etc.
    everyone needs some Melanie in their lives!!

A person who will always get to the point and hates too many details. It wont interest her - AT ALL. Will listen and hear things that you wont even have to say out loud. She naturally understands people and accepts them. Even the weird and different. Has extreamly high ambition and morality but wont force any on anyone else.
    Loves to flirt. Is Beautiful. Gets lots of attention. Good to bring to any party.
    Loves cartoon characters and she will ALWAYS be a big kid herself !
    Very girly/ good at fashion but will still play video games and play wrestle now and again. Has a million followers.
    DONT EVER EVER argue with a Melanie.
    Shes right. YOUR wrong. End of story.
    It doesnt matter if you had a point , she has ten reasons why your one reason doesnt work. AND even if its not logical - comming from HER its the most Intelligent and believable thing you have EVER heard in your life! She is lawyer material.
    Just shutup.
    Shes right.
    Your wrong.
    Everyones happy.
    Or at least you will be...shes very loving and forgiving and fun to be around. So DONT waste time argueing! Go to that party or that mall. Where theres a Mel theres a new adventure!

She is the type of girl that you would not expect to be the "different" cool girl. She has her unique style. Might be shy at first and later talks her arm off. She can be needy at times but mostly she is a giving person. If you meet her or are good friends with her, do not betray her. She will do anything to get back at you. However, if you love her and give her the love she needs she will do anything in return to return the favor.
    Melanie is awesome probably the best girl out there.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    This one made me laugh:

heidi:

An absolutely fantastic girl. A gorgeous, funny, lovable, hugable cutie. Double fisting glasses of Stella is not uncommon for Heidi. Saying Heidi is amazing would be an understatement. Heidi is the name only given to those who deserve and respect it. There is no such thing as simply "A Heidi," as anyone with the name of Heidi deserves special recognition. Anyone named Heidi should be addressed as "The Heidi" because no Heidi is ordinary and each and every Heidi is worthy of such a title.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't exist. I'm unique.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jayson

A person who you can describe as shy & very quiet. Those two words are the common words used to describe him. Although his real personality is completely the opposite. Once you get to know him, a sweet, romantic, gentleman is hiding behind his mysterious eyes. He may not be the boy-next-door type but he's got the attraction by words. He's not great at letting out his feelings but only a special someone can bring out the best in him. He is great and someone a girl would want to have.

WOW!!! Im impressed
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    clarise

Every time I hear that name, I think of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNRPouqD_M

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • clouxles
    clouxles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I knew it... :glasses:

Mark
    the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!
    On your Mark, Get Set, Go!
  • clouxles
    clouxles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't exist. I'm unique.

Or perhaps an enigma...?

a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation: Her disappearance is an enigma that has given rise to much speculation.
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    1. Lindsey
    n. A person that you can spend hours with or talking to and you never grow tired of. They are the only person that can make you truly laugh. These individuals tend to be extremely smart and have the most beautiful smiles. Their presents cause you great joy and their absence only sadness. You only want to make them as happy as possible because their happiness is all you care about. Although you would give anything if they were yours, it will never happen. There are several reasons that you can’t be together and all you can do is dream of a life with someone that you will never have.
    “There goes my Lindsey.”
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    This was fun!

Sarah
    A cool girl, generally pretty, smart and funny. into expressing herself through music, art, and or acting. fun to be around, and even though she may not know it, shes loved by everyone. people who hate her, either hate her for something she did or hate her out of jealousy. Shes very romantic and a little bookish, but can also be sexy when she wants to. Usually very happy/positive, unless something emotionally or mentally crushing happens.

guy 1:"did you see that girl, yesterday she looked kinda quiet, but today shes letting her true colours show!"
    guy 2:"she's such a sarah"
    guy 1:"I secretly love that girl! i have to find out who she is!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    clarise

Every time I hear that name, I think of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNRPouqD_M

Cheers.
    -wtk
    :flowerforyou:

i used to have a friend named Bambi. We were the cartoon deer club.
    is mine the only name that totally blows on Urban Dictionary?
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Carrie 1340 up, 341 down
    hottest girl ever. always hard to get. sassy and classy at the same time. stunning eyes that draws you in. gorgeous and sexy. usually looks for independence and always good at everything.

a dime piece, the realest *****. never betrays her friends and always keeps her word.
    girl 1: jeremy, david, andy and james tried to get at her. they failed miserably
    girl 2: get at who?
    girl 1: carrieeeee...
    buy carrie mugs & shirtshot sassy good classy carrie
    by whenigrowup Aug 31, 2008 share this add a video
    2. Carrie 466 up, 170 down
    A girl who constantly has a guy on her side in her life. She's definitely attractive, super hot and sexy, but likes to reject guys often. She's very good at keeping people company, and you get lost in her cute and fun personality that you forget time is passing. She is secretly heartless because she likes to reject guys very often, but when she likes someone, she will give them her everything. But don't fall for her unless you know she likes you back - you could become very hurt.
    Dude, who did you say you liked? Carrie? wtf man, i like her too, thot we were boys!

Sorry man, shes too beautiful cant help it
    buy carrie mugs & shirtsheartbreaker beautiful heartless cute fun sexy flirt
    by saygoodbye111 Jun 29, 2009 share this add a video
    3. Carrie 334 up, 121 down
    The sexiest girl ever. She could get any guy she wants, but always seems to go for douches who screw her over. A lot of guys dream about what she'd be like in bed. BEST KISSER. Other girls try to be like her, but never can be as amazing as she is. Knows how to pleasure a guy & make him so hard. Beautiful eyes and smile that you can't help but fall in love with. Acts like she's confident and doesn't give a **** about what anyone says to her, but inside is the sweetest girl with a huge heart. Acts like a player, but when she really likes a guy falls for him and will do anything for him.

HAHAHHAHAHA....I wish!!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    1. Faye

This girl is the most amazing person you will ever meet.
    damn, that faye is stunning.
    faye awesome super cool brutal bro0tal

2. Faye

a very cute girl who is super kind and fun to be around she love to have fun and hang out and loves color ful things
    i wish i could be like faye

3. Faye

shes the girl you shouldn't fancy but secretly do.
    her charms will get you licking her in bed.
    oooo this girl is a babeee.
    i can see her coming out of the tv.
    faye runs like a bee and makes me so horneee i need to pee.
    "see faye, i think i love her".

OMFG, they must actually KNOW me!!!!:laugh: :noway:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Maya

The most beautiful, angelic, ambrosial, enticing, gorgeous, enamoring, pretty, amazing, lovely, lovable, and wonderful girl anyone could ever met. The girl any guy would dream about spending their life with.

The most wonderful, beautiful, amazing girl ever lived. Maya is beautiful on the inside and outside, is a little sassy, and always will stick by you. Most guys get a boner at the sight of her. She is very talented and loves being active. She is a ninja. you can always find her writing or outside. Any guy would be grateful to date Maya.

:smooched:
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    22. Monica 75 up, 188 down

A stupid *kitten* and succubous. She will eat your soul, lie to you, and call everyone she knows fake. she is a ****. All she cares about is ****. FTB
    Monica dates david. David cares about her. Monica lies and drives her daddies beamer around with her "ex" boyfried. David realises she's a ***** and promptly leaves that *kitten*.
    buy monica mugs & shirts

bahahaha! yup, pretty much sums it up.
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    LOL Big head over here! lol

Anna.jpg
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    1. danny 3556 up, 1382 down

an amazing guy.
    a danny can be defined by 5 words;
    funny, cute, unique, impressive, & huggable.
    danny's are people you can't help but love.
    & who could turn down a danny?
    "man, did you see that danny?! i'm sooo going home with him tonight!"

2. Danny 411 up, 170 down

A smart, funny, cute guy who knows how to attract the ladies and usually has more than one girl liking him at a time. He is hardworking, and determained to reach goals. Very attractive and has a great sense of humor and an amazing personality to go with it.
    Danny I like you.... :P

3. Danny 1740 up, 791 down

An extremely well endowed man who secretly everyone fancies, they are just afraid he will turn them down as he is so handsome. He is also kind and has a great personality.
    I'd love to go out with Danny, I'm just too scared to ask

I want Danny to be the father of my children!

4. Danny 106 up, 39 down

Danny is the best person you will ever meet. He will teach you so much like loving others unconditionally and never holding a grudge on someone. Be glad if you know a Danny and try hard to keep him in your life because you will regret ever letting him go. Danny has a tendency to be shy but yet when your alone with him he will make you smile so hard that you will look like the joker. Danny is one of the most amazing people on earth.
    I am so glad I got to meet a Danny.

5. Danny 859 up, 429 down

A smart guy who has the IQ above 130. He receives A's in school but is not a nerd. He is simply perfect and very endowed
    Wow.. He's a Danny. I want to be like him.

The most amazing guy in the universe, If you took all the stars in the sky and put them together, It still wouldn't shine as bright as his smile does, Danny is the type of guy you'll fall fast and hard for, And you'll never regret it. He's romantic, sweet, gorgeous, funny, and thoughtful. He's unforgettable.
    He's the boy of anyone and everyone's dreams. He'll be your knight in shining armour, Your prince. He's all you'll ever want and everything you never knew you needed.
    You'll love Danny with all of your heart.
    Oh man, See that handsome looking foo' over dere? That *kitten* so perfect he GOTTA be a Danny!!

He's so sweet and perfect and everything I could ever want..<3(:
    YEAH SHUT UP. You got a Danny lucky *****.:P

7. Danny 1225 up, 679 down

The most amazing person/boyfriend a girl could EVER ask for.
    You'd be very lucky to ever get a danny, especially a haar. :)
    It isn't possible to get a better person.
    "I've got a Danny!"
    "Omg, really?! I'm SO jealous!"