My name on UrbanDictionary.com

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Janet
    A totally amazing woman! Loves hard, plays fair. Enjoys all positive, hates negative. A big romantic and dreamer. Very down to earth with a sensual side. Easily entreated and full of pep. Likes to get things done. Loves children. Sexiest woman on earth...and loves to smile.

:noway:
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Stephanie 4870 up, 1278 down
    Stephanie is, to say the least, an incredible girl. She is an immediate soul mate, before you even have the time to realize it. She is gorgeous, but still stands out from the other pretty girls. She has a sense of humor that never dissapoints or keeps you from laughing. She has this aura about her that no one else could ever have. She carries herself with grace worthy of Grace Kelly herself. Stephanie is loving, unique, and maybe even a bit quirky; but its in a cool addictive way. Once you meet a real Stephanie, don't ever let go.

I like this one though...

The most amazing girl in the world. Her soft brown eyes, infectious smile and curvaceous body make every guy go crazy and every girl jealous. She laughs at almost anything, but especially dirty or cheezy jokes. In addition to the sexy body and warm personality, she's also very intelligent. Some would say she's a genius. She may experience some family disputes, but don't let that worry you...she will always rise above the pettiness. When she snuggles into your arms, you'll know what true love is. She is very feminine, but not a girly-girl. She gets dressed up and shakes her booty on the dance floor, but she'll also hike and climb and maybe even try snorkeling . If she trusts you, she will open up completely and let you into her life. If this happens to you, you are the luckiest man alive. And although she may live far away, the day when she returns will make it all worth while.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    1. Michelle

Michelle is simply the most incredible, amazing, wonderful creation that the universe will ever produce. She is unique and is obviously from another world
    Combine intelligence, humour, courage, toughness, sensitivity, creativity, perseverance, sensuality, honesty and wisdom with the biggest heart imaginable and that is Michelle!
    Her astounding physical loveliness is only eclipsed by the beauty that radiates from within her

Add a laugh that infects the world and you know why Michelle stands alone among women.
    Person 1: I just met a woman like no other.

Person 2: Ahh! That's Michelle!

2. Michelle

The nicest person you would ever meet,
    She has you at her first words and never has to try to get you to love her,
    She's naturally funny, even when she doesn't mean to be,
    She's fun to be around,
    She's fun just to talk to,
    She'll cheer you up when you're feeling down,
    She's also absolutely beautiful.

Perfect in every way,
    But she'll never be mine
    And I won't care,
    I'll still love her.
    Wow she's awesome, what's her name?
    Michelle

3. Michelle

A hot girl that is the best friend you will ever have. She is unusually smart, but not a nerd. She gets to know somebody before going out with them, and so she always ends up falling for her best guy friends. SHE IS NO SLUT. Michelles always seem to know who are good friends. They hate being with the "in" crowd, because they are unique and special in the best way possible. Pretty enough on the outside, but the inside is where their true beauty lies. They tend to know when people love their friends, but are often bilnd to who loves them.
    I love that girl! She is such a michelle!

Yazzers: Michelle is my best friend!
    Friend: Wow youre so lucky

Person: Michelle is my best girl friend!
    Friend: I heard she likes you.
    Person: REALLY???? YAY!

Hahahahahahhahahaha, loooove it xD *ego inflates a little*

GOT to add in:

5. Michelle

Hebrew meaning "One who is like God"...No surprise there because Michelles tend to be perfect. They are funny, smart, gorgeous, usually Capricorns, and often the topic of popular pop songs such as “Sexy *****” by David Guetta ft. Akon. Probably the hottest lay you will ever have, but best put a ring on it if you like it, because ‘slut’ is one thing a Michelle is not.
    guy#1 "have you seen the new girl? she is such a sexy *****!”
    guy#2 “yeah. i’ve heard she’s not a slut though.”
    guy#1 “damn!... must be a Michelle.”

"Holy hot damn! That girl is pulling a Michelle!"

“omg this is my favorite song! do you know who its about!?”

Like God, hell yeah ;) (lol)
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    1. Tabitha 308 up, 66 down
    Spontaneous, adventurous women with fiesty tempers. They have a certain magic about them that pulls every eye in the room no matter how low key she acts. These girls have an affinity for imagination and creativity. They fight for the underdogs. Tabithas do not back down from a challenge and live with an open mind. They make excellent friends that are always loyal and will fight to the death for you. Tabithas love to live life vibrantly and freely, which often leads to being adrenaline junkies and love to drive very fast cars.
    You just can't help but watch Tabitha, there's just something about her.
    buy tabitha mugs & shirtsmagical imagination fight fiesty adventurous spontaneous excellent friends vibrant
    by swimbuddyforlife Feb 5, 2010 share this add a video
    2. Tabitha 894 up, 256 down
    A person who is often referred to as a beatutiful girl who has an amazing body and physique. She is naturally a flirty person. She is very smart, but sometimes acts on impulse and doesn't think before she does anything. She is often regarded to as a slut because of her beauty, but that's far from the truth.
    Tabitha off of Bewitched
    buy tabitha mugs & shirtsbeauty gracious pretty gorgeous skinny
    by beezy baby Oct 31, 2007 share this add a video
    3. Tabitha 411 up, 113 down
    a truly amazing person. easy to love. extremely beautiful.generally a overall perfect person. this person will find it hard to think badly of others, and finds it easy to forgive people
    hey you know Tabitha
    yeah she's perfect
    buy tabitha mugs & shirtshot sexy smart beautiful amazing perfect
    by ecp77 Jul 4, 2009 share this add a video

4. tabitha 498 up, 148 down
    the best bestfriend in the world,funny hott and always there for you ur so lucky to have a frind like her. dont you ever let her leave you! make sur shes ur bffl forever.
    im so lucky to have a tabitha
    buy tabitha mugs & shirtstabitha table awesome hilarious kewl
    by taylor howard<3333 Feb 1, 2009 share this add a video
    5. Tabitha 86 up, 26 down
    One badass mofukka.
    JaneDoe: "Woah thats one Tabitha"
    Tabitha: "Exactly."
    buy tabitha mugs & shirtstabitha name janedoe monkey booty hugs nerp
    by Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp Jan 22, 2011 share this add a video
    6. tabitha 134 up, 47 down
    Tabitha is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me although it did not last long. The feelings i had and still have for her are very strong and i will never forget the way she made me feel when i looked in to her beautiful eyes, and when i did my heart skipped a beat as i knew that she was the most beautiful girl in the world and i would give anything
  • elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Elena 663 up, 178 down

Uh'lena

1. (n) similar to perfection, this girl embodies all that is good in the world. intellect, beauty, grace, elegance, and joy absolutely illuminate from her. truly perfection.

2. (n) a serene, pure, and pleasant female who can always put a smile on your face and warthm in your heart. with cute faint freckles, an adorable face, luscious lips, and an irresistable smile all rolled in to one girl, no other female can surpass her. she is everything.

see perfection, beauty, serenity.
    I love my Elena. She is everything I want and everything i need.

She may not know it, but when Elena smiles, I melt inside everytime.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Heather
    422 up, 109 down
    Fun, crazy, beautiful, witty, sarcastic, loving, kind, stupid funny, precious, good-catch, smart, kinda psychic, loves to be looney, loves chocolate way too much, eyes the color of the carribean, empathetic, a girl you can't live without, once you've met her...you can't get her out of your mind. Once you've kissed her, you're hooked. When she falls in love with someone, she falls hard and deep and will stay by you forever...unless you do some dumb ****. She loves to laugh, play, and have fun. You don't want to ever see or make her cry. True inner beauty, loves God, babies, and small animals. Hates spiders and roaches. Loves to cook and bake...a very good mother. Total package.

:noway:

4. 371 up, 141 down

Usually a very pretty girl. Is smart, caring, and faithful. She is very loving, but sometimes does not know how to show it. She can also be very *****y and gets jealous very easily. It's best not to get on her bad side. If you break her heart, she may not be very forgiving. She is very good in bed, all though she is not a *kitten*, and knows how to suduce someone.

Heather is a well balanced kind of girl.
    :huh: :laugh:

61 up, 23 down

Heather is a ball-bustin' Woman among Men. A Woman who usually dominates men professionally, but loves to be dominated by men in the bedroom. And Heather has those bedroom eyes and lies that men love - in both "work"places.

Heather is loyal to a fault and a great friend to have. JUST DON'T PISS HER OFF.

Christ I really got Heathered last night - and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE!! :devil: :laugh:

and my personal fav::::
    Heather
    1774 up, 1337 down

Personality of a Heather:

outgoing,happy,loud,fun,down to earth But: can be *****y,rude,ignorant, and sometimes has the urge to please themselves with household items because they are sexually active.

:blushing: how did they know??:bigsmile:
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Marita

A female name found in Irland and consiquently the US. They are always adorable and far too hot for their own good!

Some think it means 'star of the sea' but modern work on the name has discovered it may also mean snowflake!
    guy 1 : what's her name?

guy 2 : oh.... Marita

guy 1: Should have known! She is so damn hot! Meow
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    raeud.jpg
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Scott 981 up, 376 down

Possibly, and most likely the most amazing guy you will ever meet. He is passionate, caring, funny, thoughtful, extremely handsome, and overly energetic! Most Scotts are always horny, but do not think with their overly huge wangs. If you find a Scott, Keep him, forever, and ever.
    person1: I'm totally dating a Scott!

Person 2: OMG!? Really, you are by far one of the luckiest people on earth! Im so jealous of you!
  • court211006
    Options
    Courtney

2403 up, 1038 down

Kawrt-knee
    -noun
    1. The name of a girl who is beautiful, strong, and intelligent. One who is easy to fall in love with but impossible to let go. She is funny, exciting, and enthusiastic. Courtney has an amazing personality that appeals to every person fortunate enough to meet her. Her eyes are captivating, her smile, intoxicating, and her heart lights the darkest, coldest souls and fills them with happiness. She is the reason why I believe in love.

2. Another word for perfection.

3. God's most precious and wonderful angel.

If there's one thing for certain in this world of confusion, it's that Courtney is everything to me.

LOL THANKS GUYS!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Ryan 535 up, 114 down
    An Irish name, which means "Little King" in its roots. A person with the name of Ryan is usually a kind-hearted guy that’s funny with a great sense of humor, honorable, respect for all people, especially women. The only time a Ryan does not show respect is if you piss him off, usually by giving him bull****, doing something to him that is absolutely uncalled for, or asking dumb questions that requires some common sense to answer. Another thing that may piss him off is doubting him because he’ll go to all lengths to prove you wrong and then he will be mad at you. Be warned: Ryans are usually easy to anger and tough to cool down. Ask nicely (but not immediately after pissing him off), he will forgive you, but usually you will have to owe him one. When talking to him, he is respectful, may interrupt here and there, but above all, a great listener that is only matched by the great advice he gives. With his help, he might try to fix it if you are a close friend, but sometimes ends up screwing it over accidentally. Physically, Ryan has dark hair, hot body and dark eyes, but may not be the tallest or shortest in the area. If you are looking to date someone, then go after Ryan because if you don't, someone else will go after him. He will show more love for his gf than for anyone else, but make sure you don't do anything stupid because that may cause a break up. If he asks for your number (especially if you are a hot girl), DO NOT DENY HIM because it means he sees something in you.
    Girl 1: I pissed off Ryan today, despite the fact that I like him because of his personality, and his looks are a bonus.
    Girl 2: He is very understanding, go talk to him about it. Plus, he might notice you more than others.
    Girl 1: Good call, I think he will understand, but I will wait a day or two before talking to him, give him time to cool down.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Stephenie

Girl who is always not interested.
    (She is being her usual Stephenie self.)
  • kwith1014
    kwith1014 Posts: 144
    Options
    Kelly 136 up, 45 down
    Kelly tend to be extremely happy people.Her happiness is contagious. sometimes on purpose.

Kelly likes hugs.

Kelly isnt all as soft as she may seem, she will stand up for what she beleives in, even if nobody else will.

She is a loyal person, and cannot stand sad people stying sad.

she has the most amazing friends ever, so amazing she sometimes think she doesnt desrve them. but of course those amazing friends think they dont deserve kelly.

kelly is often sat on, and has been used as a human sheild. repeatedly.
    Kelly's best feature is her smile. a kelly isnt a kelly without her smile.
    person 1: kelly has been here.

person 2: *looks down hallway* hey she was there too!
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    LEILA

1. leila 752 up, 119 down

an exotic, beautiful, caring name. which would describe a beautiful woman. she has charm and class.
    she is amazing, she must be named leila.

2. Leila 123 up, 22 down

A true Persian goddess. A women with big beautiful eyes that is unforgettable.
    That girl is such a Leila, her boyfriend is the luckiest guy in the world!

3. Leila 180 up, 38 down

Master of cool.
    Leila is the master of cool, the master of cool is Leila.

4. leila 302 up, 73 down

leila

Because your beautiful
    this is for you,
    Because honestly you are,
    Because you brighten up everyday,
    Because your the sun that shines,
    Because your smile cheers up any face,
    Because your the only thing that matters,
    Because i would do anything for you,
    Because this is for you,
    Because your Leila and i love you
    leila beautiful smile love
    buy leila mugs & shirts
    leila beautiful smile bighten you

5. Leila 94 up, 23 down

The very essence of everything masterful, sensual, orgiastic, nautical, and serendipitous.
    The Leila in the air brought everyone to their knees.

6. Leila 289 up, 96 down

-means "Princess of Darkness"
    -Meant to be said in an opera/sing-song voice
    "LEILA!" (exaggeration on the I and the A, "LeeeIIIIILLAWWWWWW!")

7. Leila 35 up, 13 down

A sweet thang with a nice *kitten*.
    My wide Leila is smokin
    buy leila mugs & shirts
    leila nice *kitten* smoking hot hawtby down2earth
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Very pleased with mine :D

1. carmen 896 up, 227 down

A girl that you cant help falling in love with.

matt: who do you like?

aiden: carmen

Will: obviously
    buy carmen mugs & shirts
    carmie love sweet beautiful caring
    by coolestintown Nov 4, 2008 share this add a video

2. Carmen 773 up, 291 down

an extremely beautiful girl, often a Latina
    WOW!! She's definitely a Carmen!

buy carmen mugs & shirts
    beautiful girl sexy latina ten
    by Carmen J Aug 30, 2008 share this add a video

3. Carmen 138 up, 47 down

A Very gorgeous girl most likley latina, great tan, sexy, free spirited, speaks her mind, isnt arrogant likes to meet different people, loves music and dancing. Knows how to dance and move her body.
    Dare her to do stuff because she'll do it, seems shy but isnt dont miss the chance to ask her out because any guy will fall her for so she will be taken in no time, shes random and crazy 24/7 take her out or invite her to a party because she makes every party a billion times greater she is no hoe, *kitten*, or slut. Will confront you if you talk **** about her she knows how to beat the **** out of you.
    All the girls envy her, shes caring, loving always there for you.
    If you think shes has a great body and is hot just wait til' she gets older she will have an amazing jucy *kitten* and some big boobs with a rockin body she is every guys fantasy everyone will wanna make her theres.

Niggah!" What's that girls name? "Carmen" Hook me up!" " just Go talk to her carmen aint shy

4. carmen 446 up, 193 down

Pronounced Car-Men

Often swooned over by older men, carmens typically have wonderful looks, outgoing and comic peronsalitys, and nice boobs. Obsessed with certain things, mainly specific males, for short period of time. known for mingling with important people, ichatting with sexy boys, and swagging down hallways with class. well known for rockin dance moves.

Older Male: Omg carmens on ichat!
    Older Males Friend: You know you love her just ask her out!
    Older Males Other Friend: BACK OFF! carmen is mine!
    buy carmen mugs & shirts
    crazy funny latina outgoing ronchy
    by birdZwoman Jun 28, 2009 share this add a video

5. Carmen 334 up, 145 down

A girl who is commonly attractive, one who is giddy, spunky, bubbly, independent, and someone who will always be missed. A very beautiful girl who was and always will be loved.
    I miss you, Carmen! :(
    buy carmen mugs & shirts
    beautiful awesome independent great girl
    by kinstone Feb 3, 2010 share this add a video
    6. Carmen 479 up, 311 down

Pronounced *Kar-men*

One who dances to old school Will Smith in cars and ghost hunts for fun. All in all, quite quirky with random-ness 24/7.
    You are so random! Almost like a Carmen.
    buy carmen mugs & shirts
    weird random 90's music ghosts humour
    by spaciekadet May 2, 2008 share this add a video

7. CARMEN 220 up, 134 down

a very pretty latina. has a nice juicy *kitten*.looks white.very nice and funny.
    loves her besties!
    BEACH BUM
    did u see that carmen?

Funilly (sp? Is that even a word, LOL?) enough, I am often described as bubbly, outgoing, random, quirky, etc. And I am 1/4 Cuban.

Plus, I have an *kitten* on me.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hilary
    She's a very cute girl who love to have fun, she likes to eat out with friends, is usually very friendly unless you piss her off, has a perfect smile and beautiful hair, she can dance really good and likes to play sports. She is very beautiful and smart, one of the best people you can ever meet, she is funny and also very kind and sweet. If you ever meet a cute girl called Hilary be nice to her and smile.
    Person 1: i just met the cutest girl

Person 2: what's her name

Person 1: Hilary! she is funky!

yup that's about right :bigsmile:
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Gimme them waffles! :laugh: :laugh:

Lisa

"Lisa is a female who has the body of a goddess. Men are drawn to her amazing looks and her awsome sense of humour. Out of all the females in the world its the Lisa's who rule." :drinker:

"Lisa is a smart, friendly and athletic girl. She is always rooting for a team, whether its the New York Yankees or the Giants. Boys will stop to flirt with her in the halls. Dereks and Marks would fall for this girl. WARNING: Lisas can be cranky in the morning but really loyal after she's eaten her waffles. This girl is extremely beautiful; with her chocolate hair and dreamy brown eyes."
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Jodi 1- someone who is amazing awesome and random and the best person i ever met.
    2- nice, fun, pretty, giving, friendly, amazing, and all around probably the best person in the whole entire world!!

Jodi - Beautiful; her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Always wanted yet often unattainable. The epitamy of sexual goddessness.

pretty much sums it up!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    SUZE
    A totally awesome girl who is always smiling or laughing, the heart and soul of everything. also extremely good looking and hilarious ;) and one of the coolest people you'll ever meet :)
    awesome!!!

its suze!!

man i wish i was suze
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Jennie

A fun-loving, creative girl who likes to hang out with friends and enjoys the outdoors. She's got great style and inspires fierce loyalty in her friends. She may be shy at first, but you'll soon discover that she's the funniest (and funnest!) person you know. Everyone should find a Jennie for a friend!
    Girl 1: "Hey, i just met this totally awesome girl, she made me laugh so hard that I peed in my pants! I think we're gonna be good friends."

Girl 2: "What's her name?"

Girl 1: "Jennie!"

This definition is my favorite:

Jennie

Girl who drinks at parties, snorts, gets bounced about on trampolines like a basketball, falls asleep on peoples couches.Hair in face, blanket in her grasp. has unusual looking feet. usually with some kind of food type stuck to it. Not even sure if Jennie is her real name but thats what she announces herself as.
    Homo 1:Wheres Jennie?
    Homo 2:Oh shes asleep on the couch, she has salsa on her toes.