60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep up the good work!
  • martinerichard
    martinerichard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! This was very inspiring, thank you!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i think i posted on here before but i just can't get over your amazing muscles ! they are what i want to end up with
  • LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!
    Keeps up the great work...it's inspirational!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE . MENTAL part is hard, just keep swimming :)
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Every time I see you pop up on a forum I'm reading, I think "Damn, I wish my back looked like that!"

SN: I also struggle with feeling unworthy because I'm not one of the super-inspiration 10 lbs a month/100 lbs a year type weight loss stories. It's taken me almost 4 months to lose the last 10 lbs. So, you're not in this alone!! :happy:
  • mosertheninja
    mosertheninja Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    SO amazing! GREAT JOB!!! So proud of you!
  • amyotte1992
    amyotte1992 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You need to have confiedence, I mean look at you. you should be so proud of all that you've accomplished. You are just as inspriational as any one else who i've seen. Great Job!! Believe in Yourself :)
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing. We are always our worst critic-you have done amazingly and will continue to do so! Keep up the good work and congratulations of your success!
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    wow you look great! keep it up!!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Your transformation is inspiring and your muscle are very feminine. The battle of the mind is a challenging one. Speak positive thoughts to yourself. You are definitely a winner!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    To me, you look INCREDIBLE! I want your bod! & Back :) Kudos to you for all the hard work :drinker:
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH OF AN INSPIRATION YOU ARE TO SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look completely fantastic!!!

Im about the same as your starting MFP weight and hope to have a good results as you have!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Thanks for sharing your story with us!:smile:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you look a lot better now
  • BeingWiser
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just read this post for the first time and I am in awe of you. You are simply a real woman. Going through what so many of us have been through. Keep up the amazing work and you are absolutely beautiful. Your post and eloquent words show that you are not only gorgeous on the outside but also inside. You are setting such a wonderful example for your family.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and your time. I feel honored.
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! How I needed to read your story and see your pics! Truly an inspiration! I am just starting out and have more weight at the start....but I am confident I can so this! I had realized there is no quick fix and that slow and steady were the key. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!