60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    super cute!
  • JudiLeidiger
    Options
    You look beautiful! And I can tell your weight will stay off! Congratulate yourself and give yourself a big hug!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Many females would benefit from this thread who are afraid of lifting weights because of "bulking up". As we can see, it doesn't happen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Many females would benefit from this thread who are afraid of lifting weights because of "bulking up". As we can see, it doesn't happen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Yes, which is why I have accepted nearly all friend requests that came with messages attached. :flowerforyou: *gulp* (I am slightly overwhelmed by this and don't wanna forget about my OG's who've been there for me this whole time, LOL). If there is ANYTHING I want people to get from my story is that 1. this isn't a race, 2. you don't have to eat perfect all the time, and 3. lifting things up and putting them down is not scary and will not make you look scary. :) Crap - I WISH my back looked like that ALL DAY LONG (I'd scare my kids into doing their chores more easily, muahahah)...but sadly, that is only when it is flexed. :ohwell:

Thank you ALL so very, very much for your awesome, encouraging, uplifting comments. I am feeling a million times better just knowing that I'll be able to help encourage tons of other ladies (and the few men who FR'd me) in their quest for better health now!! And I can't wait until I've cut down a bunch more body fat and can show off some other muscles that are currently in the process of being "rounded out" and built up! :bigsmile:
  • irenedemos
    Options
    You look amazing...I have lost 55lbs so far and I feel like I still look the same. Did you ever have that issue? Keep up the good work! You motivate us all!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL so very, very much for your awesome, encouraging, uplifting comments. I am feeling a million times better just knowing that I'll be able to help encourage tons of other ladies (and the few men who FR'd me) in their quest for better health now!! And I can't wait until I've cut down a bunch more body fat and can show off some other muscles that are currently in the process of being "rounded out" and built up!

You deserve every one of those comments you got! Incredible work!
    You look amazing...I have lost 55lbs so far and I feel like I still look the same. Did you ever have that issue? Keep up the good work! You motivate us all!

Are you doing mostly cardio? Or do you lift heavy weight?

When you have a substantial amount to lose, even the middle ground can be disheartening...but believe me...when you get to a place where you finally see it, it's amazing.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You just totally inpired me. Thanks. You look gorgeous!
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look amazing but I must say, you were an amazing looking chunky chick too. Great job on the weight loss honey. AWESOME!!!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I think you're gorgeous! And I really appreciate the slow and steady (and very healthy!) approach, I've been frustrated with my slow loss and I think your story is maybe what I needed to hear.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I just cried reading your story! So happy for you and so much of what you wrote sounds as if it came from my head. You look amazing and you are reminding me why no matter how hard this is, I just gotta.keep.going. :):heart:
  • kelly1167
    kelly1167 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks, I needed this. You are so cute and pretty. Thanks again for sharing this. Perfect timing
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your success :) You look fabulous!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    1) You are an inspiration! You're gorgeous!
    2) I would not say you have "manly" muscles!
    3) I LOVE your bedroom with the pink walls and black/white bed set. :)
  • CrazyBullies
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! and your very inspiring!!!!!!! dont get down on yourself! You've gotten this far you can do it!!!!!
  • SDMS
    SDMS Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous.
    Your stats are close to mine, but my starting weight was at 199.
    I too, am 5'4" and my weight is coming off so slowly. I am so frustrated!
    My goal weight and look is exactly were you are at right now.
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. Just what I needed today. You are awesome and look fabulous!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bridgetteg2006
    bridgetteg2006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look Great!!! You just motivated me to go for a walk. Thanks so much for posting.
  • emilypsb
    emilypsb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • karebear32505
    karebear32505 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMG AMAZING! You Look Awesome!!! KEEP IT UP!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :::clapping::: awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!