60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• Christa42
    Christa42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just started my weight loss journey and I have a long way to go. Thanks for the inspiring story!
  • determined136
    Options
    You look amazing. I am doing Turbo Jam and I just ordered the Turbo Fire...I am super excited now seeing your results! THANKS and keep up the great work, you look beautiful!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an incredible story! Thanks for really laying out the whole thing for us! Stop seeing the fat girl in the mirror and know that you have really kicked your butt's butt!!! keep it beast mode!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing job!! Congrats on your journey!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are just tooo cute! :)
  • shannoncuth
    Options
    you look so so good, great job girl
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and your post is such an inspirational read! All of the hard work is definitely paying off!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    You look awesome! I've been there w/ the mental challenge of losing weight...the fear, guilt, etc. But quickly re-focusing on the NOW helps push pass those moments. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • OlsbergKa14
    Options
    Wow! You're story and pictures have really inspired me to kick my butt into shap! lol Thank you so much for sharing! You look gorgeous!
  • pamatc2
    pamatc2 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Amazing and sooo inspirational! Thank you for sharing your story and photos!
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    :noway: Amazing!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    You are absolutely adorable!!! You will be rockin' the summer outfits this year!!! :happy: Be proud and stay strong!!!
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    You look so amazingly gorgeous!
  • RGonVSH
    RGonVSH Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story! You are inspiring! Nicely done!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Really impressive and inspiring. I can relate to so much of what you said, especially the mental battle. It's hard but definitely possible to be successful. Congratulations!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I often have similar issues with the way that I view myself. I lose a few pounds, start feeling smaller & then BOOM, one day I look in the mirror and see things that I'm still not happy/satisfied with. I'm working on it!!! You look absolutely amazing...I am soooooo jealous of your MUSCLES!!!!!! You have done a great job, keep up the good work!! :)
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done :)
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    As someone who also started out at 230lbs after that second child and has dropped nearly as much as you, I can confirm...you ARE a bad *kitten*! The fat girl voice is a hard one to silence, even when the results are obviously screaming something much different. You, are not a fat girl. Ignore that voice. Listen to your inner bad *kitten*. You look great! Congrats on all your success and best wishes with your journey ahead!
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump......want to read through this and don't have the time to right now. =)
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You should not feel bad at all when you look in the mirror girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!