60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and very inspiring. I have done those crazy diets too, and feel kind of guilty for doing it to my body :embarassed: . Your story is another example that we need to fuel our bodies, and I should take it more seriously.
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!! That is very inspiring, as I'm a similar build to what you started as after having my 4th child and having trouble taking the weight off by myself. My goal is a size 6-8 whatever the weight may be as well and I am starting out by changing my diet and doing Turbo Jam, so seeing your results is so super motivation for me!!!!!!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look great, definitely an inspiration, thanks for sharing!!!
  • kiki2289
    kiki2289 Posts: 11
    Options
    wow you are a inspiration to me!...I am around the same size you were before and I am struggling and I thought cutting food to the lowest I was going to loose tones and tones of calories fast.. I know now its not healthy ... I've changed and eat more .. but reading your story makes me feel better make me want to be better and be more healthy... if you can do it I cant do it!.. Thank you for posting your story!
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started and feel like I am going through many of the things you have. I am trying to convince myself that it is ok to eat so many calories... I have lost 30 pounds on my own 20 without exercise. I have found a unique gym without machines that I love and am starting to get addicted to. I used to hate exercise! Now 5 am finds me up and preparing to go to the gym and thats what helped that last 10 go. I just joined MFP Monday and only hope that I can have the sucess you have found. I am looking for the skinny girl inside. THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION!!! From another fat bottomed girl!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, beautiful, just beautiful!
  • koolgurl84
    koolgurl84 Posts: 35
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You don't have to lose 100 lbs to be inspiring. The journey you have endured is very motivating and inspirational. It takes courage and strength to share this with the outside world. Your ability to overcome thses obstacles and still reach your goals, lets the rest of us know that we can do it too. Congratulations on your success!!!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    omg! WOWWW!! that is quite a transformation! Way to achieve it! you look incredible! :drinker:
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    WOW! Good for you!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm so inspired I could cry, Thank you for sharing your story.

I did cry :D such an inspirational story!! Thankyou for sharing !!!!
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow u are beautiful
  • BAtobe
    BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im SO happy you reposted!!! I always think of your story and wish I'd saved it because your before body is SO much like mine, it's crazy! and your body now is my GOAL! I always think "she did that, so can I!" and compare my body to yours! But now I can come back and see and be inspired again. I will write your story as my own one day, I know I can! Thanks to you, my own personal body double I swear!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I just have to respond to this one! What an amazing story. I am sure so many on here can relate. This is what I LOVE about MFP- REAL people with REAL success!!!

Congratulations and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • shanndigity
    shanndigity Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your story made me cry!!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Your post is so motivating! Thanks for posting. I hope to lose 50+ pounds. With all of you successful folks I think I can do it!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Your look fabulous!!!! Your back looks awesome!!! I HATE my back and feel like it will never be better but your just showed it can be. Thanks!!! Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!