Flirting by message

Options

Replies

• _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a few. They usually make me smile. :smile:

Well... except the guy who once told me where he lived and asked for my address. I don't put the town I live in on my page any more. :noway:

I would just like to say that I am super jealous of your hair!

Could you put that in a FR and tell me you'd 'hit it'? Kidding!! Sorta ;)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    today, i sent someone a friend request only with the words "i'd hit it." she accepted. i think it's my dimples.

hit what? REALLY?
    What a delightful thing to say to a lady!:mad:

I thought it was hilarious... PLUS he's got a pic of him in a wet White t-shirt! I mean come ON!!! How can anyone say no to that!?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-prude-kitten.jpg
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No but I did add a person (man old enough to be my dad) to my friends list and he sent me a message with the word hi and it was a picture of his bird. He was blocked and deleted. Now I hesitate to open or accept messages from new men.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i've gotten occasional messages from girls but i'm not a good chaser so it usually stays at hi and smiley facess :(
    i wish girls were more foward in pms. hey, it's the internets! :happy: :wink:
  • _Christine_
    Options
    well, i said it with a great deal of charm. and remember.... dimples!!

I didn't accept. Oh wait... you didn't ask. <sigh>
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Nope.
    Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat dirt.

People don't eat worms anymore?

in THIS economy? are you KIDDING?
  • sgballow
    sgballow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    today, i sent someone a friend request only with the words "i'd hit it." she accepted. i think it's my dimples.

hit what? REALLY?
    What a delightful thing to say to a lady!:mad:

well, i said it with a great deal of charm. and remember.... dimples!!

dimples!!! lol thanks for the laugh I needed it
  • JSnover
    JSnover Posts: 51
    Options
    Thats a negitive for me
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    I would never.....

(0_o)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    i ONLY send friend request messages like that. It gives them fair warning about what they're getting into with me. My personal fave told the guy i wanted to lick his bald head. he accepted.

why lie, we men like the creeps
  • _Christine_
    Options
    No but I did add a person (man old enough to be my dad) to my friends list and he sent me a message with the word hi and it was a picture of his bird. He was blocked and deleted. Now I hesitate to open or accept messages from new men.

Is bird code?
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    Ok...where the f are my dirty messages?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    i ONLY send friend request messages like that. It gives them fair warning about what they're getting into with me. My personal fave told the guy i wanted to lick his bald head. he accepted.

why lie, we men like the creeps

Is it still creepy when a hot chick does it to a guy? I'm pretty sure guys just think, "yeah... that's hot... she wants me... sweeet"
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Nope.

You're right, I forgot. We have to ration the worms. My apologies.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nope never been that lucky.. and besides I know the person either desperatly needs glasses or is LYING to make me feel better about myself if I was to get something like that ..
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Nope.

You're right, I forgot. We have to ration the worms. My apologies.

you do get the occasional bit of worm in the dirt too, so win/win
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Is bird code?

code for penis...lets see if this gets edited
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I hate flirting on here even by message, cuase it seems like the guys on this site get plenty of attention and I hate feeling like one of many that day. Its nicer to feel special, whether giving or receiving a flirt.

Granted almost all the flirtatious messages I get are pretty much just bluntly saying they would have sex with me. Which makes me feel boring as ****.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Is bird code?

That's what I'm trying to figure out too. Was his penis shaped like a bird? Was it an actual bird? Does bird mean penis? Was he flipping you off? Which middle finger was he using? The big one on the lower part of his body, or one on his hand? I'm so confused. Oh the suspense!