Replies

• Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    People still flirt? Hmmm, strange.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    No but I did add a person (man old enough to be my dad) to my friends list and he sent me a message with the word hi and it was a picture of his bird. He was blocked and deleted. Now I hesitate to open or accept messages from new men.

Is bird code?

You sold my dead bird to a blind crippled kid?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVYXRrBx6jKf0ZFReI9MAtafvWM8b84bUwZgmHUPM6Byg7pOID

Pretty bird pretty bird
    [img][/img]4430159_std.jpg
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    is there any other way to communicate on mfp?

:wink:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Nope.
    Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat dirt.

People don't eat worms anymore?

in THIS economy? are you KIDDING?

You're right, I forgot. We have to ration the worms. My apologies.

you do get the occasional bit of worm in the dirt too, so win/win

Yes....but only the determined birds (not penis birds, normal birds) will get them. That's a whole lotta dirt eating before they get to the prize.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've had people send me messages after i've added them or sometimes even before adding me.

I dont mind it so much but i try to keep my friends list as small as possible this way i can fully communicate with everyone all the time :)
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Those are some of the best messages :wink:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I think I've harrassed a lot of the females on my friends list. And they still have me on.. so I think I'm safe. =)
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I checked nope! Wait....... still no!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Na, but I totally would if I had a picture up LMAO.
    I've never had any messages, and only one friend invite, from a proanorexic person :/ not my kind of thing so I declined.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No but I did add a person (man old enough to be my dad) to my friends list and he sent me a message with the word hi and it was a picture of his bird. He was blocked and deleted. Now I hesitate to open or accept messages from new men.

Is bird code?

That's what I'm trying to figure out too. Was his penis shaped like a bird? Was it an actual bird? Does bird mean penis? Was he flipping you off? Which middle finger was he using? The big one on the lower part of his body, or one on his hand? I'm so confused. Oh the suspense!

It wasnt big...it was nasty, and on the lower part of his body and in a hand. It also had old balls with it (the one on his body)
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I feel the sudden need to send FR and PMs to everyone.

Oh wait... I have.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I've not been flirted with at all one MFP. Boo. Maybe because I only have pics of my dogs? I don't know...

Hey, Your dogs are kinda cute. I will show you mine since you showed me yours. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brooklynsleeping.jpg
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Received one from a woman before lol didn't quite know what to say
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    if i had different friends, i would probably be slapped with sexual harrassment charges. and that is the ONE kind of slapping i don't like. it's so not flirty. i mean, if you want a date, there doesn't have to be a judge there amirite?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options

Oh wait... I have.

Still waiting. Wait, does that mean... I get it. I'll just take my ball and go home.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Is bird code?

That's what I'm trying to figure out too. Was his penis shaped like a bird? Was it an actual bird? Does bird mean penis? Was he flipping you off? Which middle finger was he using? The big one on the lower part of his body, or one on his hand? I'm so confused. Oh the suspense!

It wasnt big...it was nasty, and on the lower part of his body and in a hand. It also had old balls with it (the one on his body)

So it was small? Like a birds beak? Suddenly the term "pecker" makes so much more sense to me...
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I personally would never do this.... I am very lady like and innocent! Unless of course he is shirtless and hot... Then how could anybody resist!! Haha :bigsmile:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have. I don't usually accept those. However of you tell me I'm funny, then it's an automatic accept. I'm oddly vain that way.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Is bird code?

aaaaaaaand there goes my sex drive...
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

Oh wait... I have.

Still waiting. Wait, does that mean... I get it. I'll just take my ball and go home.

The ladies. ;)