Sexytime accidents

Options
stevewynjones
stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
So, we've all been there...passion gets to all of us and it can all go sooo wrong......

A younger me was chalanged to create a visually stunning "Brazilian" on my girlfriend at the time. Wine flowed that evening and she remembered the challange! off I skip to the bathroom returning like a conquering warrior with my razor and can of shaving foam...<30 secs later>..all fomed up and I'm going in....<shave>...perfect line now to clean the razor...

Oh...no water, hmm...I know.... I'll blow the foam away.....

*blow*.... <shave>....another perfect line.....Err..whats all that blood on your face? Yep..Cut my lip with a safety razor..off to hospital...sexytime ends!

..So whats yours? don't be shy....:tongue:

Replies

• abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am not even going there.....but thanks for sharing!! :love:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I don't have any funny stories like that.... I'm boring I guess
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am not even going there.....but thanks for sharing!! :love:

Yea.. What My Girl Said:wink: But Thanks for sharing:love:
  • xxxhelenaxxx
    xxxhelenaxxx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    LAWL!! I gotta say, probably the worst I've ever gotten is an elbow to the eye or something stupid like that!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was scared for her lady bits for a second! Ouch !

I'm a total klutz. There are far too many to list. If you don't walk away bruised... You didn't do it right anyways. Right!?
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Was playing around with strawberries then realized my significant other was allergic. :blushing:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I took a knee to head and got a concussion trying to be particularly acrobatic.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was scared for her lady bits for a second! Ouch !

I'm a total klutz. There are far too many to list. If you don't walk away bruised... You didn't do it right anyways. Right!?

yeah....just don't damage the livestock...it's expensive :smokin:
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Shower curtain rod, soap, slippery tub edge=big bruise = mood buster!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was drunk and my bf was basically taking advantage of me. Well I'm not so coordinated while I'm drunk. It all happened so fast in my mind. I was laying down and he pulled me up towards him and my head busted his nose. It wasn't that bad so it didn't stop us lol. Both of us had bruises but he had a small cut on his nose too.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    i dont have any good sexytime stories.. but would like too!! :)

:wink:
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Was playing around with strawberries then realized my significant other was allergic. :blushing:

Woah!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I totally punched my boyfriend in the face one time (accidentally!), he got over it pretty quickly lol
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    he said, "Oops, wrong hole!" I said, "Noooo, right hole." :drinker:
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend at the time were drunk and he uh... "missed". and while I lay there crying he just stands up "half time?" and walks into the bathroom. That was the end of that night.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I had just made a coffee and I was on my bed reading with my coffee on the headboard thingy. My boyfriend of the time came in and surprise jumped me and so we were doing things, clothes had come off and the book had been closed, then he started doing his thing and my head hit the headboard and the still hot coffee fell and splashed all over us, it was a shock and we were slightly burnt afterwards. :smokin:
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sent a guy to the hospital - my fingernail into his eye I think I was reaching for his hair ooops. Oweeeeeeeeee. :noway:
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options

Hahahahaahha:flowerforyou:
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Not going there :blushing:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options