"NOT-SO-HEALTHY" Foods you can't stop eating

Options
Recently, i've been having major sugar cravings. I had some mini marshmallows in my house so i had a few of them. "few of them" turned into half a bag. I never ate marshmallows before unless I was having a S'more and I was by a campfire. So this is crazy right? Does anyone else have a food they can't stop eating?

This is prob the reason i've been stuck at my current weight for a few weeks now. ughh.. but I can't stop, I have to stop.. Ok I will stop.

Replies

• vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chocolate

I limit myself to 2 cadbury mini eggs a day (or something equivalent)

People laugh at my diary when they see it. But i used to eat them by the handful, so...
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will ever be able to completely get rid of chocolate. I also don't think I will ever stop eating pizza or pasta. I enjoy it and I feel like once in a while is okay. I would rather learn to fit it in then get rid of it. At least for now.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Pringles. I literally eat one of the snack stacks tubs every day with lunch :sick:
  • michaelthorsonjr
    Options
    Oreos are my weakness.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!!

SO when I do get that craving i have the hersheys special dark chocolate squares to munch on
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Veggie pizza from Donatos. I usually eat 1/2 of a med or large at one sitting.
  • gillybumbler
    Options
    cheese dip
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will ever be able to completely get rid of chocolate. I also don't think I will ever stop eating pizza or pasta. I enjoy it and I feel like once in a while is okay. I would rather learn to fit it in then get rid of it. At least for now.

Same here!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Turkey Hill Light Coconut Almond Fudge Ice Cream so good! Also, I can't buy Terra chips because I really can't control myself and will eat the entire bag.
  • mybettyboop43
    Options
    SUSHI!! I just can't say "NO" to it. Oh and it is usually the rolls with all the sauce and sometimes tempura..Soooo Baaadddd but Soooo Gooood.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I recently gave up dairy. I LOVE cheese, all cheese, cheese cheese cheese!
    But my face is clearing up and I've dropped 3 pounds in under a week, so apparently it agrees with me.

I have stopped eating dairy....and I don't like it (but I kind of do???)
  • claire7090
    Options
    cadbury chocolate! Need to have a little a couple of times a week. Just have to add it into my calorie plan.
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's and chocolate. I eat them everyday still but less lol.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!! I just can't say "NO" to it. Oh and it is usually the rolls with all the sauce and sometimes tempura..Soooo Baaadddd but Soooo Gooood.

I want sushi now
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    potato chips...especially kettle chips
  • mt130022
    mt130022 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Definitely chocolate. :frown: And I've learned (the hard way) that I can't ever eat that in moderation. I have literally had to cut it completely out to make ANY progress at all. Because I can't have "just a little". I want the WHOLE bar! (or bag, or whatever).

I only allow myself chocolate on special occasions. :sad:
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    Chicken in a biscuit crackers. My husband keeps buying them and I can't stay away! I log it, but I wish I could "just say no"
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Gelato, frozen yogurt, and ice cream. I could live off that stuff.
    I have a hard time not eating things like brownies too cookies too.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

I want sushi now

Me too, I actually contemplated skipping my can of tuna and going for sushi instead...must resist!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Doesn't my user name tell you my addiction? CHOCOLATE!!! LOL I'm a total addict for it. That and pizza and Chinese food. If I have to have a bag of chips, I'll do what I can to get myself a bag of baked ones. They're only about 120 calories (depending on flavor) and hit the craving just right. As for chocolate bars? If I have to steer in that direction, I go for the low fat ones, that way I don't have to feel so guilty.