"NOT-SO-HEALTHY" Foods you can't stop eating

Options

Replies

• Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    My baking (cheesecake & brownies especially), pizza, breadsticks with marinara sauce, Reese pb cups, Cheetos Puffs, ben and jerry's. I allow myself these things now whenever I feel like I'm up for them so I don't feel the need to eat a lot of it. I used to have a problem with eating a bit too much PB but now I have it almost every day and don't deal with that anymore.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Recently, i've been having major sugar cravings. I had some mini marshmallows in my house so i had a few of them. "few of them" turned into half a bag. I never ate marshmallows before unless I was having a S'more and I was by a campfire. So this is crazy right? Does anyone else have a food they can't stop eating?

This is prob the reason i've been stuck at my current weight for a few weeks now. ughh.. but I can't stop, I have to stop.. Ok I will stop.

It's funny that you ate the marshmellows because I have been eating graham crackers like mad.....I mean, come on! Who binges on graham crackers? lol! I simply do not allow myslef to start anymore because if I do....I can't stop!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell, the best ice cream in the country!
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yes! But it's almost nothing in particular...I've been so good for the past few months, and now I am like 5 pounds away from my goal and hungry all the time! If it is there, I will eat it....Where did my self control go??!
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I can't stop eating.......BEER. Guess that's not eating, but it still ends up in the same place! ;) I've switched to MGD 64 and Bud Select 55, so my choices are better...but I'm sure I'd have lost a lot more if I could just cut it out completely. ALAS, it's a "No Can Do"! :drinker:
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!! I just can't say "NO" to it. Oh and it is usually the rolls with all the sauce and sometimes tempura..Soooo Baaadddd but Soooo Gooood.

I want sushi now

Me too!!!
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can't resist fresh, just-out-of-the-oven cookies and brownies. We'll eat half the batch before we know it. I don't bake anymore because I know myself!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will ever be able to completely get rid of chocolate. I also don't think I will ever stop eating pizza or pasta. I enjoy it and I feel like once in a while is okay. I would rather learn to fit it in then get rid of it. At least for now.

Same here!!!
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Chocolate and Cheese. I am refusing to give them up though. I am just trying to limit the amount I eat of them!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings....OMG my mouth is watering now. I swear they put crack in the sauce. I'm addicted.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I can't kick the pizza!!!! I've switched to thin crust, I don't know if that makes a difference but it helps me feel better about it!!!!

Actually, switching to thin crust with pizza makes a huge improvement!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I can't stop eating.......BEER. Guess that's not eating, but it still ends up in the same place! ;) I've switched to MGD 64 and Bud Select 55, so my choices are better...but I'm sure I'd have lost a lot more if I could just cut it out completely. ALAS, it's a "No Can Do"! :drinker:

And this ^^^ goes good with my BWW
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Potato chips....especially the ruffles brand....I could honest to God eat a whole bag by myself.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    El Lago tortilla chips. I can eat a whole bag if I'm not careful. I will say this site has helped me with them though. Having to put the number of servings and seeing the calories add up certainly makes me think twice now.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this topic - I was just feeling kind of bad because I ate a very small bag of Cheez-its. I even have Greek yogurt sitting right here but didn't want it right now. My guess is it's because I have a migraine - I'm not sure if it's the meds or the headache itself, but when I have one, I NEED to have certain foods and can't stand the thought of others. Oh well, at least it fits into my calories for the day!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Everyone taht is having problems with the chocolate or peanut butter. Check out this blog. its healthy desserts (that taste good, ive tried a decent amount) you just need to be open minded and not judge til you taste it. The gal that runs it is obsesses with desserts and LOVES chocolate www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com

I love love love her cookie dough dip
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I Crush a Large every two - three weeks
  • kassia1687
    kassia1687 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I literally cannot stay away from chocolate chip cookies, if they are in the house, I have at least 4. Then I can stop...until the next day. So I have to be careful to keep them out of the house...it sucks :(
    Girl Scout cookies also hold the similar affect ;(
  • cattraxs
    cattraxs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    potato chips...especially kettle chips

Same here - ESPECIALLY Kettle Chips!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this topic - I was just feeling kind of bad because I ate a very small bag of Cheez-its. I even have Greek yogurt sitting right here but didn't want it right now. My guess is it's because I have a migraine - I'm not sure if it's the meds or the headache itself, but when I have one, I NEED to have certain foods and can't stand the thought of others. Oh well, at least it fits into my calories for the day!

Your choice actually makes sense because migraines are hyperdialation and sodium contricts blood vessels.