"NOT-SO-HEALTHY" Foods you can't stop eating

Options

Replies

• leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Sweet popcorn.

God help me if i go to the cinemas, i go with the intentions of eating my organic fat free popcorn, but the hand always creeps over to my friends and then i just cant stop.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Too many, sadly.
    The biggie for me is chocolate, followed by ice cream and biscuits. Cereal is another... one bowl after another. Same with normal bread (with honey or jam) so I get German rye bread which I don't like as much so find easy to moderate. I do so envy those who can have these things around and eat them in moderation, like my mother.
    I don't buy cereal now, it bothers my stomach anyway. I only get ice cream bars, and I never had biscuits around my place anyway.
    I do buy chocolate though, in moderation, and have some everyday in one form or another.

Jelly Belly beans is another I find it hard to stop, or used to... I get sick of the sugar now after too many of the things.

Savoury stuff has never been an issue for me really.
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    carbaholic here.

Right now I'm addicted to liquorice - those raspberry flavoured ones with the panda on? Words can't explain. But... only 100 cals each...
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    POTATOES!!! Fried, baked, boiled, and just about any other way you can cook them!
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fritos Original Corn chips and animal crackers! I eat them daily but control the portions.
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    Pringles, oreos and pasta. I don't even buy pringles or oreos anymore. I buy the single packs for my kids as a snack now and then but that's it.
  • crikee15
    crikee15 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Happy Cola Gummis...

didn't you dedicate an entire thread to that one time? haahahahhaa...

mine is creme brulee....YUMMMMMMMMMM
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    cheese dip, cheetos, cheddar and sour cream ruffles...

I'm seeing a common theme here...wow
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    It's so terrible, and literally half of my calories for the day, but I love those honey buns. Warmed up for 30 seconds they are delicious. I know they are so beyond nutritionally void, but they are so delicious, and they don't even make me feel terrible (physically) afterwards like a food like that should.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Oh and I haven't had them in years because I feel judged when I buy them, but I secretly (well not so secretly any more) love pork rinds.
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I will forever eat the DORITOS LOCOS at Taco Bell as long as they are serving it! hahahhahaha
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i have a thing for crossaints at the min not to healthy.
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    Options
    Nutella!!!!! but considering I used to eat 2 packets of crisps and a bar of chocolate after diner most nights....a couple of teaspoon full's aren't all bad ;p
  • dried fruit is my crack
  • feistymoon
    feistymoon Posts: 152
    Options
    Chocolate

I limit myself to 2 cadbury mini eggs a day (or something equivalent)

People laugh at my diary when they see it. But i used to eat them by the handful, so...

Here is a little light at the end of the tunnel for you all!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17511011
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Chocolate milk! Cannot stop. :| I recently switched it for SOY chocolate milk, but still, lol.

I am a chocolate milk fiend. D:
  • kristin1219
    Options
    Ive never been a sugary, sweet person...but pass a bag of plain kettle cooked chips my way, I don't know when to stop! That and pizza. The only 2 things I really crave!
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Any kind of amazingly expensive, creamy, aged, yummy french soft brie style cheese! I can't have it in the house anymore because I could eat the whole wedge. I did manage to ignore it at a party yesterday. Very proud of myself...
  • MissKris14
    MissKris14 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Granola. On bad days (like this whole last weekend), I eat it like cereal. I can eat tons and tons of it. Soooooo bad....
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Nutella!!!!! but considering I used to eat 2 packets of crisps and a bar of chocolate after diner most nights....a couple of teaspoon full's aren't all bad ;p
    I-I have the Nutella problem as well... Been putting little scoops in my yogurts lately, akhfdsjkhf so good nope nope never gonna give you up you precious jewel of culinary madness.