I need friends that will tell me stop eating jelly beans!

Options
124»

Replies

• lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Stop eating jelly beans. unless its the starburst kind. those count as fruit
  • immotivatedinparis
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like,i'm becoming one of those "health freaks" i always say healthy is always better than junk!
  • SouthernBelle_7
    Options
    Stop eating jelly beans! :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You don't want me then. I encourage such behavior.

Me too. I ate a pocket full of jelly beans on my 5 mile run today.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    add me so we can suppoet each other
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! Btw stop eating those jelly beans ;) they are not your friend!
  • etface
    etface Posts: 9
    Options
    No jelly beans for you and no oreo cookie ice cream for me...at least not every night!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,605 Member
    Options
    I grew up in the city where the Jelly Belly Factory is. Been on several tours with friends and family. Nope can't help you.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I am the right person to tell you to stop eating jelly beans...as I work with a colleague who has a jelly bean jar on her desk and I can't resist them either. So, if I can't stop eating it, then how can I get others to stop eating it....but on the other hand...I have been doing this for one year now and eating jelly beans once a week or so and still managed to lose 69 pounds (with 12 more to go)...so it is not the end of the world if you eat jelly beans from time to time :-)
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    all this jelly bean talk makes me want to eat a handful right now
  • CAB197
    CAB197 Posts: 1
    Options
    Remember they are pure sugar which has absolutely no nutritional value to the new you!:happy:
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    Think of every jelly bean as one more dimple of cellulite.
    Love it!
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love sweets as well. We can hold each other accountable, feel free to add me.
  • TrishaB74
    TrishaB74 Posts: 43
    Options
    Back away from those Jelly Beans! I'll keep telling you to step aaway from them if you tell me to step away from my sour patch kids!!
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a jelly bean lover as well...buttered popcorn is my FAV!!!! So yeah, I know exactly how you feel. Jelly beans aren't going to get us anywhere, they are nothing but flavored sugar. You may have to give them up cold turkey or if you think you can cut down a bit, try eating smaller portions like say that be your reward if you had a good week of exercise or something like that. Hope I helped! :happy:
  • etface
    etface Posts: 9
    Options
    You may certainly add me if you wish!
  • mariobadr
    mariobadr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I LOVE jelly beans. But self control comes first, then friend control. Feel free to add if you`d like some friend control :)