Looking for friends who need to lose 100 lbs!

Options
124»

Replies

• EAS1992
    EAS1992 Posts: 16
    Options
    feel free to add me (:
    i just started & am looking for some friends/encouragement as well .
    i have about 70lbs to lose & i've just started x.x

but it is nice to have many other people to talk with who are struggling with the same thing .
    but good luck to you !
  • kmhoffman76
    Options
    Add me! I started this, did really well, then fell off the bandwagon. I have never had friends or support on here, and need serious motivation!

13702746.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm down 79 lbs but still have over 100 to go. Let me know how I can help and support any of you.
  • abrichardson
    Options
    I need to lose over 100. You can add me! ;)
  • hashyash
    hashyash Posts: 4
    Options
    i have over 100 lbs to lose add me and anyone else that wants too:)
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose still...anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    I would love for anyone with a large goal of weight to lose to add me. I have gained so much weight from pregnancy, complication during pregnancy, binge eating, health issues, and so much more. I really don't know how im going to stay motivated, id like to lose at LEAST 100 lbs, ideally( if thats a word lol) Id like to lose close to 140. HELP!!! I will be logging everyday starting tomorrow, so I will be a great motivation, or so I hope to be!! Pleassssse add me, I need some support from people who have lost or are losing a large amount of weight!!! Thanks :)
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I, too, have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • ritaisblsd49
    Options
    Hi Corissa, you can also add me. I have also been off and on with the site. I also needed to lose 100 lbs. I have lost 25 lbs. I think I've been a member for all most a year. I should have lost way more than I have, but like I said I've been off and on. I have had support from my family and some of my mfp friends that I have met since I've been on this site. I'm here if you need support. God Bless.
  • squirrelygirl82
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would ultimately love to lose 100lb! :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 100 pounds, and I am close to that goal.....But now I'm thinking of going even lower.
    Start weight 132 Todays weight 137.....I'm thinking I'm want to try 125 I'm 5'5"

If you would like to add me that would be great : )
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ so add me! EGMUA
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i have over 100 pounds too lose. feel free to add me. i would like to get down to 140-150 and i started with weight watchers a few years ago at 319.8...i qut after i hit a plateau and had lost almost 50 pounds. well i gained some back after i quit but not all i started here at 293. and have currently lsot 19 pounds. i would like to be down to 25 pounds down by my birthday which is May 29. 6 poudns to go in 20 days. i think i can do it. and with support from great people who also have lots to lose it will make it "easier"...

lets SHED this weight together!!!!!
  • QueenBeeBritt
    Options
    I'm looking to lose right around 140 lbs, so anyone who wants to friend me totally can and we can all be a great support system.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I need to lose 120 lbs, so add me :)
  • Cgavigan
    Cgavigan Posts: 16
    Options
    If yu're still interested, I am definitely looking to lose more than 100lbs. I just started my journey, but I am determined. I'm tired of this way of life, so I'm changing it. If anyone else would like to add me as a friend, please do so! I think we will all get there if we share support!
  • chrsjntzn
    chrsjntzn Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Hi I also need to lose a 100lbs please add me
    Christine
  • claireliza2012
    Options
    Anyone add me! i am 22lbs away from losing 100lbs!
  • MrsUnderwood
    MrsUnderwood Posts: 114
    Options
    I love this...I plan on buying and wearing a freakum dress of some sort...Beyonce watch out!! :)
    I know I have a long way to go, 119lbs to be exact but when I do the first thing Im gonna go do is find me a dress like one of these with shoes, jewelry, & accessories to match!

pinkdress.jpg

bluedress.jpg