Something we dont know about you.....

Options

Replies

• killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    We have lovely spiders :) and yes I caught this one myself :)

76265_10150321298325109_634795108_15620071_868237_n.jpg

And you get them on and in your car... One day I was changing gears and one run across my hand... Scariest moment of my life

192398_10150433555880109_634795108_17455742_4804848_o.jpg

I literally think I'd have a heart attack if I saw one of those in or around my car.
    Spiders are okay....if they aren't in a closed vicinity with me.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I used to love playing second life..and may have been addicted lol
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I love beer!
  • feistymoon
    feistymoon Posts: 152
    Options
    I am actually Doctor Feisty! I designed and built a prototype system for diagnosing skin cancer from image data...

Oh, and once as a child I ate a daisy cos I was curious how it would taste!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I wrote a play in the 6th grade and it was toured all around the States.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I like plants and walking it reducing my stress level

You walk your plants?
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the postings. Great topic.

I dropped out of college with only one semester to go. Long story. Found out a few weeks ago, that I can now take one online class and I will graduate with my bachelor's. I am 55 and am so excited.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    We have lovely spiders :) and yes I caught this one myself :)

76265_10150321298325109_634795108_15620071_868237_n.jpg

And you get them on and in your car... One day I was changing gears and one run across my hand... Scariest moment of my life

192398_10150433555880109_634795108_17455742_4804848_o.jpg

OMG... I am going to have nightmares now.... this is one of my biggest fears! My skin is crawling.... :noway: :cry:

Try living with them! I hate the things!!!

You live in Australia? I have always though I wanted to live in Australia... I think I just changed my mind!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I hunt ghosts and investigate hauntings professionally. (;

THIS is AWESOME!

I have psychic tendencies... But I usually refer to it as a hyper sense of awareness. People look at you like you're crazy when you call yourself psychic. :laugh: I'm not the only one in the family who is this way.

Me too and not always in a good way. I haven't had a good night sleep in over 11 years. The deep sleep is mostly when it happens and I guess I don't allow myself to go that deep because I hate what I see/dream and then it happens. Sometimes good but sometimes not. I think I don't lose weight the way I should because I don't get the good sleep. :( I wish it would go away and not come back. During the day I get what some people call that feeling...sigh...
  • cindylou_21
    Options
    I have an Associates Degree in Microelectronics Technology (and I love beer too, Raider) :tongue:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm deathly afraid of spiders and am literally having a panic attack as we speak while gasping for air while answering phones (I'm a receptionist) and saying "Oh my god ohmy god oh my god" while trying to run away from my desk just from seeing that pic of the spider.............ewwww. *shivers, shakes, chills, gasping for air, tensing up*

Just last week there was a big *kitten*, half inch sized spider on my desk. I drowned it in Lysol then stood in the corner of the room clutching a roll of paper towels and shaking until someone came and got it off my desk. Then I told her to throw it in her trash can instead of mine because I was afraid it would come back to life. The next day when I got to work, she had put a confetti spider on my desk. I wouldn't even touch it. I first poked it with the walkie talkie antenna to make sure it was fake, then I slid a piece of paper under it and took it back out to her desk.
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I know all the lyrics to the Sweet Valley High theme tune. And the Fresh Prince of Bel Air (but who doesn't, right?)
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was a really smart kid in school.
    I knew I wouldn't be able to afford to go to school without a scholarship, but was afraid of college.
    I had no clue what I wanted to go for, so I slacked off so I wouldn't get a scholarship.

Boy, was I dumb for doing this.
    I regret it 90% of the time.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I had a brain tumor about the size of a baseball 12 years ago! :noway:
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I drive a hot pink 1995 Ford Taurus.
    I won the spelling bee regionals back in 99 which gave me a chance to meet H.W Bush and his wife Barbara Bush. (yeah I thought I was the *kitten* in school!)
    I can speak 4 languages
    Chinese
    French
    Hebrew
    American Sign Language
    I have freckles on my leg which strangely formed the Orion Constellation.
    I love bubble gum!

Cool I speak Hebrew too!!
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I was a tom boy growing up. I can hunt, fish, trawl just as well as most men in the area.

I never wore makeup til high school. Now it is a must

I love sumo wrestlers. As a kid I wanted to be a sumo wrestler when I grew up.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    When I was in High School I had my photography published in a coffee table book!
  • Becca308
    Becca308 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I salsa dance and I LOVE it!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I had a brain tumor about the size of a baseball 12 years ago! :noway:

Wow, glad you are OK.
  • Ondreacrandall
    Ondreacrandall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was raised in an independent fundamental baptist church and didn't wear pants for 12 years of my life!