Something we dont know about you.....

Options

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Totally off the wall.....but something about me from this year is I'm getting implants and having a threesome. :)
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm adopted! =)
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Won the Illinois state archery championship 4 years in a row in the 70s. Took third in the US in 1976.
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Totally off the wall.....but something about me from this year is I'm getting implants and having a threesome. :)

Winner!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    As a kid my family had a pet skunk.

I had skin cancer removed 5 years ago.
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the postings. Great topic.

I dropped out of college with only one semester to go. Long story. Found out a few weeks ago, that I can now take one online class and I will graduate with my bachelor's. I am 55 and am so excited.

That is so awesome!! Congrats and throw a big party!
  • wofford16
    wofford16 Posts: 63
    Options
    I belly danced my way through my first year of college to pay the bills and taught a few classes :)

I love belly dancing!!!!
  • mudpuddlegirl
    Options
    When I was 21 I backpacked for a month throughout Europe.

When I was 6 I ran away from home. I made it as far as the neighbors tree with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and my favorite stuffed animal.

Between the age of 7 and 10 I had 4 foster brothers and a sister. I still think about them.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I had a brain tumor about the size of a baseball 12 years ago! :noway:

Wow, glad you are OK.

Thank you...all is well!
  • wofford16
    Options

I :heart: The Walking Dead!!!!

me too...can't wait 'til Oct. what will happen to Andrea? When will someone put a leash on Carl, damnit?

Andrea will be fine, she has Michonne protecting her and as for Carl he will always be left alone to wonder the land alone inciting zombie riots.
  • dabeadgirl74
    Options
    I'm a mom, a fiance' and have two jobs one in the medical field and one doing a hobby I enjoy....BEADING as well as TEACHING beading. I love my life!. I play the piano and on my down time love relaxing with my family!!
  • Girl06
    Girl06 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have ugly fingers lol
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was a Varsity Division 1 Swimmer at University
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    applying to medical school this year :-).

That is awesome! Good luck!!
  • wofford16
    Options
    I salsa dance and I LOVE it!

I love salsa dancing too!!! Shoot I just love dancing period!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm a former hairstylist
    I love to take naps
    I worry too much
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A belly dancer showed up unexpectedly at my rehearsal dinner, meanwhile someone got arrested right outside my front door while we were at the restaurant. At the wedding, the officiant had a dizzy spell, mispronounced my name a few times and asked if I would take my groom "as my lawfully wedded wife". We had to wait three weeks after to go on our official honeymoon and in the meantime, my husband tore his right biceps tendon at work, so he was waiting for surgery, and in a sling and mostly stoned on painkillers for the duration of our honeymoon. Oh, and he got severe food poisoning for four days in Montreal, so I spent 4 days of our honeymoon going shopping by myself, and bringing him bland food and gingerale.

And that is how our marriage began. Good times. Haha.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm a responsible adult.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    A friend and I took a SELF DEFENSE class about 3 yrs ago offered for free the first time. Now they started charging. It was sponsored by our local County Police.....Just loved it..Shot at my target with a Glock...got close to his heart several times..Know some tricks on taking down an offender coming towards me to do harm....I LOVED IT...heck I was even on local news...This old woman..lol They tazered a new officer that was very hard for me to watch...BLESS HIS HEART. there
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I collect Cookie jars my oldest being almost 175 yrs old. It is the Cookie jar that was passed down to me from my ggg grandmother. I have 45 of them now and keep getting more as I find them. Pretty boring eh!

I think it's neat... What does it look like?