Something we dont know about you.....

Options

Replies

• Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    Options
    I have a huge crush on Charles Stross. It's those eyes, and the brain behind them, I find soooo turning on. :blushing:

I did a PhD in molecular genetics and decided I actually want to make robots. So now I'm waiting to start Masters of Mechatronics.

I was there in the audience for the longest male Grand Slam final in the tennis history. :drinker:
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I can do cursive mirror writing...actually, i't's almost better than my forward writing...:ohwell:
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I once worked with Kevin Keegan
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I played the clairnet for seven years....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I collect antique cameos from the 1920's and 1930's. I have about 200 now.

I also was a huge band geek in high school. I was the #3 clarinetist in my state 3 years in a row, the only person from my school to ever go that far. Gave up music after I severely injured my hand when I was 18. I miss it a lot.

I went to the national Science Olympiad tournament and placed first in physics.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I went to state for cross country in high school. Now I can barely run for 40 minutes now!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I am a speed freak, I love going very fast!
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I used to play to violin

I had a baby girl when I was just 16 years old and managed to finish high school, go to college, and make a life for us :)

I just went through having kidney stones, and I would give birth again any day over that pain!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Has one of the hottest husbands in the state!
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was born with epilepsy (which is rare), but I have been seizure free for 24 years.

I used to play viola and I am a reasonably talented mezzo soprano.

I also saw "Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring" eight times IN THE THEATER.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    -I got arrested at age 15 and was on probation for 6 months.
    -I would ditch school so much that they put me on a control slip which I had to have all my teachers sign at the end of class and then take it to the attendence office.
    -The above did not work! I still ditched and got away with it for a while because I would forge my teachers signature. When I got my act together my senior year, I went and apologized to my favorite teacher for doing what I did.

Damn I was bad in H.S.!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just started speaking to my big cousin who I haven't seen in seven years :bigsmile:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I was captain of my high school Swim Team!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I love Koala Bears and the only celebrity I actually cried over that passed away was Steve Irwin :(
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Has a severe case of social retardation. :x Offline at least lol.
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    im really a guy
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I still have all 16 of the Cabbage Patch Dolls I collected as a kid.

And

I played classical violin for 12 years.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I paint miniatures and push them around the table and roll dice with my friends, pretending to kill one another.

And I have a talent for being a Cat Whisperer and finding out the true identities of all kitties.

For example, my two cats (grey kitty and white... or caucasion kitty depending on how she feels at the time) are really trained operatives skilled in the arts of espionage and sabotage.

They particularly like to sabotage my miniatures shelves.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I was one of 12 students who represented my state in Washington DC at the National Young Leaders Conference during my senior year.
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Growing up my homes were tents. We had a home-made out door shower, out houses, lived old chicken houses, one room shacks, I( Dad and Mom slept on the bottom, my sister and I slept on the second level, and our brother slept on the top) Moved a whole lot of times!