What did you give up for new exercise routine?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I gave up Facebook. It wasn't that hard since I deleted my account. I can never get it back. I don't regret my decision. =)

how do you permanently delete? I didn't thank that was possible. I deactivated mine but couldn't find a permanent delete option.

http://www.wikihow.com/Permanently-Delete-a-Facebook-Account
    I followed the directions for the "Delete Page Method." Make sure that you don't log in for the next 14 days after doing so or else your FB will not be deleted

Blessings,
    sam
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Video games... But it really is a good thing.. i play to much :P
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I gave up Facebook. It wasn't that hard since I deleted my account. I can never get it back. I don't regret my decision. =)

how do you permanently delete? I didn't thank that was possible. I deactivated mine but couldn't find a permanent delete option.

You can't. But you could, I guess, randomise your password, if you wanted. (That still wouldn't get rid of your history, obviously. That's sitting there forever....)

No. I definitely deleted mine. It's gone for good. Facebook wants us to believe that we can't delete our pages, but we totally can. I used the "Delete Page Method." http://www.wikihow.com/Permanently-Delete-a-Facebook-Account

Blessings,
    sam
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    excuses.

"I'm not athletic naturally"

"I'll look dumb or silly"

"I hate being sweaty"

^^THIS^^ all I was, was full of excuses. Now I don't give myself time to come up with any. If my husband says 'Hey want to go for a walk" I say yes before he even finishes his sentence lol
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I gave up some computer time, some TV time, and some sitting on the sofa with my boyfriend time.

He watches me do my exercises - DVD's and Wii dancing and Zumba, lol he says he enjoys it.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Some of the time I spent online playing around on Second Life (though I still login in the evenings)

The coffee I used to have out every evening in Starbucks... became a hassle to fit it in plus I took to drinking more water instead.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i gave up 45-60 minutes of sitting on my *kitten*

me to while watching "Judge Judy"......no real loss here! haha!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Sleep, since I workout in the morning lol