What are your favorite type of jeans?

Options

Replies

• anraq13
    anraq13 Posts: 16
    Options
    I love "not your daughters jeans". Great fit, makes the butt look amazing and has a tummy tuck thing.
    Old Navy jeans are cute too but I wore them when I was a size 8 and I don't like how they fit / look on me now that I am bigger.
    When I was super small, size 4 I lived for Epress Jeans (at Express store) and can't wait to wear those again
  • Gwoman2012
    Gwoman2012 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    New York and Co....all of em! Find them on sale and with a coupon and they are a good deal. They aren't low rise but they are not mom jeans!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Hydraulic Lola's or Bailey's... <3
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Levi's 515 Midrise Bootcut
  • Angelangi
    Angelangi Posts: 35
    Options
    River Island Jeans all the time for me.
    Always fab fit and are great to hide the tummy
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Rock Revival and Big Star from the buckle. They have a mid-rise bootcut that is super flattering! I have the same problem with muffin topping. So annoying! I also like BKE mid-rise Stella and the Harper jeans.
    They are a bit pricey but they are worth it since they look so good!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'1" and while I still have my stomach and that is my main problem, I have pretty much no thighs and my legs have always been the smallest part about me. My favorites are Apple Bottom stretch skinny jeans (which aren't really skinny like some are), but they are hard to find. I just bought a pair of Seven stretch denim jeans at Ross for $29.99 and I'm loving them except for the length. They're bootleg and look goofy rolled under so I just let them drag... at least til I get them to a tailor. I have to wear stretch denim because I need a waist that fits but legs that are tight. I used to love Old Navy and Gap, but I'll need to lose another 20 lbs before I wear those again!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    For inexpensive, Old Navy all the way! Otherwise, I'm a fan of Levi's. Don't like the ones with the tummy control though. They really create a nasty muffin top and don't fit right through the thighs. Above all, try on different styles until you find the one you like!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Bootcut. They look best on my body type. I also like jeggings.
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I like Slivers and Maurice's brand jeans

This!! ^^^^

Or preferably any that make my butt look good!! Heehee
  • Mistakenly
    Options
    I have a bit of a tummy, but since I've lost weight it doesn't look that noticeable when I have pants on. I usually wear American Eagle jeans, my favorite being their skinny jeans and "favorite boyfriend" jeans. :) But I do wear the Kohl's ones for work, from the juniors' section.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I never spend a lot of money on clothes... I buy Lee Riders at Walmart for $20. I love the way they fit my curves and they're the perfect length for me. (Petite, size 18 Womens right now). I can't wait to buy smaller jeans :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I have no brand loyalty at all. If the price is right and my butt looks good, I buy them. I probably have the most Arizona from JCP, but I had a lot of Sonoma from Kohls before I lost weight.
  • Angie0rtiz
    Options
    Everyday jeans Old Navy. I have a big rear (not hips tho) and Apple Bottoms fit and assentuate nicely!
  • daisyduck0427
    Options
    I am very picky about jeans. I think brand depends on personal taste and style. Honestly I have different brands but I think you specifically want a mid rise jean. I have the same issue with my stomach. The skin hangs over the top of the jeans. AWESOME! I am by no means over weight but after babies it's seems to be what happens. I would try ANA from JC Penny. I love the buckle because the staff knows their stuff and jeans are their business. I would try New York Lerner as well and the Gap.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I too struggle with this issue.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the ladies that commented on this thread. It's given me loads of options!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Lucky jeans. But make sure you buy them in a size smaller than you normally would. All my friends bought them in their normal size, and they stretch out and are too big. I had the girl at the Lucky store fill me in on that secret, and she was right! I thought, no way will I fit in an 8, but after squatting down a few times they ended up fitting perfectly.
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    Silver Jeans & Rock Revival :)
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans are my favorite
  • sdrichardson713
    sdrichardson713 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vigoss! You can get them at Maurices!!!! Love the way they fit my curves :)