What are your favorite type of jeans?

Options

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Gap jeans! They come in longs and short lengths, and different fits. They have many different cuts/shapes. I have a hard time because my bottom half is bigger than my top finding jeans that fit my hips and aren't huge on my legs/rear and Gap pants are the only ones that work for me.
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Paige Premium Denim. She makes jeans for real women.
  • amandalfraser
    amandalfraser Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Personally all my jeans come from Lucky or JCrew...But I want to weigh in and say that technically the low rise jeans work well for people with some tummy. When you go mid rise and higher, it hits the fat in weird spots causing the muffin tops and rolls. Low rise actually eliminate that issue and make the torso look longer rather than short and chubby. Maybe re-evaluate your body in low rise, because if its the tummy issue, it the way to go!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I wish we could get any of these jeans here in Holland, I feel a trip to the US coming on! The only brand we get in bigger sizes in NYDJ which goes up to a US12. Everything else is tiny and the NYDJ are so expensive - run to around 160 euro!
  • kategunk
    kategunk Posts: 1
    Options
    I like Big Star Hazel, Maddie, Liv styles and BKE Drew, Kate, Wendi, Culture styles. I need a 35" inseam & these brands have them easliy. I haven't bought Silvers in a while but they are also good. I also enjoy Gap Curvy or Long and Lean's.
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
  • saminatorx0x
    Options
    American Eagle<3
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    BKE jeans from Buckle. LOVE them because I have long legs and they come in lengths.!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I know this a thread for the ladies but I'm too into clothes to turn away.

Diesel jeans. Fit like a glove, excellent denim quality, sexy as farrk.

Over priced as all get out though..bout 220-240 a pair.

But hey, if it costs a couple bills to shine than it costs a couple bills to shine.
  • Hilary1223
    Hilary1223 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I recenly bought Tommy Hilfiger jeans. They seem to be bigger in the waist than other jeans. I bought the size I used to wear they are falling down now, but other jeans of the same size give me a muffin top and saggy butt. The length of the short is perfect for us shorter ladies! I'm 5'2" and struggle with regular pants being too long and short being too short. You can buy them at Macy's ( forgot which style I got) They also have outlet whery they are even cheaper. I've only bought one pair at Macy's so far, so I don't know how much of a variance there is between the retail store's fit and and outlet store's fit.
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time finding jeans that fit right but then I tried American Eagle! I love their jeans especially the jegging's because they are still made out of jean material (not thin fabric) but have a little stretch to them :) I am also short (5'2") and American Eagle has short options available (they also have regular) which are the perfect size for me and don't leave the pants dragging on the floor.
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like Big Star Hazel, Maddie, Liv styles and BKE Drew, Kate, Wendi, Culture styles. I need a 35" inseam & these brands have them easliy. I haven't bought Silvers in a while but they are also good. I also enjoy Gap Curvy or Long and Lean's.

Yes, me too!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Charlotte Russe has the best jeans IMO
  • LBachynsky
    Options
    I love the BKEs I got at Buckle. I had no idea what to get or what size after losing the weight and they had the patience to help me find something that fit me like a glove.
  • ashleighbrooke22
    Options
    Basically anything from Buckle or American Eagle! Super great fit for tall girls with curvy frames. They always have longs, and I'm finally back into those Sabrina jeans from Buckle from pre-pregnancy and can't wait to get even smaller so I can find more options!
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love Miss Me jeans but they will break the bank.. very exp. Silvers are also nice jeans as well!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    CK Bootcut are my favorite right now, comfy waistline, just enough stretch, no flare..
  • jandueporti
    jandueporti Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Silvers are my favorite and pretty much the only jeans I own. I buy em on e-bay mostly though since they're kinda spendy. I like the fact that they use inches instead of size & I always know they are gonna fit - gotta have the 1% or 2% spandex :)
  • MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like the American Eagle Boyfriend jeans too! I also like Miss Me:-)