What are your favorite type of jeans?

Options

Replies

• StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Old Navy jeans.. the starting price isn't too bad but I often find them on clearance as well, and buy them for around $10.

YES! Love the Old Navy bootcut jeans. Although this could be because this is the only place that I can find a long that is actually affordable.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Levi's 515 Midrise Bootcut

These are my favorite too!
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

*Opens up new web broswer* ;)

My favs are Silver's; hands down! I like Miss Me's too! That goes for Capris too.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CK Bootcut are my favorite right now, comfy waistline, just enough stretch, no flare..

This! I get mine at Costco for like 25 bucks. Being short has serious disadvantages when it comes to clothes shopping, but their jeans are almost the right length.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not a brand snob...as long as they feel good and look good, I'll buy em...so far the ones that I REALLLY LOVE are by Calvin Klein and I found em at Costco for like 30-40 bucks so I stocked up!!! They run like 80 bucks at Macys!!! :D
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    One style from Express I think would work for you - it's the Stella bootcut

http://www.express.com/boot-cut-stella-regular-fit-jean-36282-900/control/page/42/show/3/index.pro

I have a pair and they're pretty nice... it says they're low rise but they're actually a little higher rise than their other jeans.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Bump....I haven't bought jeans in years b/c I am only 5'2" & being overweight I can't wear petite sizes (for shorties) but size 14 or so are way too long & I can't afford a taylor to fix them....So I really need help ....Thanks everyone for sharing.... & I just tried this site that someone shared...Thank you for that as well! :)

http://www.thebeautybiz.com/88/article/fashion/finding-right-pair-jeans
  • mpowers13
    mpowers13 Posts: 11
    Options
    My favorite jeans are old navy!!! I usually the the sweetheart and short... that way i don't have to hem them since I'm short (5'3)! Their price is really reasonable compared to other places and brands!
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I like Abercrombie jeans, I have 5 pairs. Before them my favs were D&G
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap with jeans... I never pay more than 50 bucks... I got a pair from Torrid that I love...also from Winners (in Canada) I guess it would be some place like Marshall's in the states... I get Angel Jeans....
    Next time I go south I'm going to try on some VS NYDJ's for sure!!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite pair of jeans are my Miss Me jeans. They were my 100 pound reward to myself! My other favorites (more affordable) are Old Navy jeans, the Sweetheart Collection in any cut! They just fit so well!
  • mbgambill
    mbgambill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I vote for NYDJ (Not your Daughter's Jeans). They are not grandma jeans.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    J.Jill or Ana jeans :)
  • beebabe
    beebabe Posts: 67
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am definitely going shopping soon.
  • lettuceb
    lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love Buckle BKE jeans, they are super comfortable...very important after having had 4 kids :)
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    I have a hard time finding the right fit of jeans also, My legs are long and thats my first hurdle, and I hate the low rise because of my belly also...They closed the Old Navy store here where I live, it seems there are alot of good comments on them, maybe I will look them up on line, only I am not sure what size I am now, since all jeans are cut differently...I have bought a cpl prs of LEI jeans at Walmart, they are mid rise and not too bad of a "muffin top" and they came in long enough lengths, they go for about $20.00, and they have different washes from dark to light colored...
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I like NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans). They are very comfortable and slimming. They don't look like "mom jeans" either. They can be pricey, but check eBay. I have been able to find them at reasonable prices there.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I <3 high end jeans.

Faves are:
    True Religion
    Rock & Republic
    Seven for all Mankind
    Citizens of Humanity

I carry most of my weight in the belly too.
  • sapphiretyger
    sapphiretyger Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I look best in boot-cut jeans with a mid-rise. I have to get mine either in "tall" (Lane Bryant is a good one for that) or I buy men's pants in general, because I have long legs.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My favourite jeans are those that fit properly! theres nothing worse than seeing someone squeezed into and/or over-flowing from a pair that is too small just because they are too stubborn to buy the next size up! well fitting jeans that flatter the figure are much better than pretending to be a size smaller because it looks awful!