finally under 200 pounds and no longer diabetic!

Options

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news....Just told my husband I wonder if I've lost enough to go off my cpap yet, but I'm to chicken to try it yet. I may wait for a few more lbs to come off first...Maybe 20 more.
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Way to go! That is not a minimal thing. That is awesomeness!!! Great job you!
  • mreneecohen
    mreneecohen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Congrats!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Grats I have that same mentallity so I totally understand.
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Not minimal at all!! that's amazing! Congratulations on being no longer diabetic! and under 200! Add me if you'd like. I've been inspired.
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your story is very inspirational and you deserve to be very proud of yourself...that's awesome!! Enjoy your new bike when you get it, sounds like fun!! :flowerforyou:
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Go YOU!! :flowerforyou:
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is super-fantastically ONE-derful!! Next you'll be looking to get out of the 1-9's, then the 1-8's......Keep it up!! Awesome work!
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    No longer being a diabetic is not minimal...it's fan-fricken-tabulous!! Congratulations!
  • alikrorp225
    alikrorp225 Posts: 54
    Options
    Just saw your post and have to say CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful. Sounds like we started around the same size. I've made mini-goals and reached my first mini--that is, being under 220. My next mini is under 210 & my biggie is the same as yours...getting under 200, baby! Your story inspires me to keep at it! My mom was borderline diabetic and changed her diet, lost 15 pounds so far and is no longer on the verge of becoming diabetic. She's 71! That just goes to show anyone can do it with a lot of effort and sticktoitveness! ;) So congratulations again! Keep it up! woot!
  • bethb03
    bethb03 Posts: 96
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Well done, that is an amazing success for you and your future!!
    I started at 303 and am now 215 so still chasing the 200.......... I will catch it......and pass it!
    I have MS and like you am getting better & better as I get less & less but it won't be a cure! Will be a whole bunch easier pushing a chair around though if I ever need one!
    Feel free to add me if you need some support!
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just great! You are an inspiration. I am a type II and hope to one day be off the meds.

I remember the sinking feeling when I read the first number as a 3 on my scale and the elation when it went back to 2. Now I dream of "Onederland" and, thanks to your story, I know I can! Thanks for posting!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Your achievments' yes plural' are in no way minimal. You have accomplished wonderful things and will accomplish many more! Good luck on your journey and enjoy the heck out of that bike and your grandkids! You and they deserve it!
  • SaraRT1983
    SaraRT1983 Posts: 87
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You're achievement is fantastic!
  • lynette221
    lynette221 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, that's wonderful. I have to get under 200 myself and my family can see the inches, but the scale is not moving. What else should I try? I do Zumba, walking but sugar is the enemy I think. Can anyone help?
  • staryful7
    staryful7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is very big, so dont discredit the hard work you put in. To be diabetic free is huge! I wish you well on your journey. Please add me as a friend for more cheerleading! :)
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! And yes, all things are possible. YOU are the one to make it happen :)
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    That is so great! Congratulations! I am happy for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!