4/20 is "Weed Day"?

Options

Replies

• KatesBadAss
    KatesBadAss Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Because I got high, because I got high....because I got high. I'm sleeping on the front law because i got high....

Was jamming to this on Pandora just this morning :)
  • MrsPigz
    MrsPigz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you're talking about, every day is weed day.
    :smokin: Tomorrow's a big sha'bang. ;D
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Because I got high, because I got high....because I got high. I'm sleeping on the front law because i got high....

Was jamming to this on Pandora just this morning :)

LOVE Afroman!!!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    What the hell does this have to do with fitness? Find a site that you can spread your Illegal crap...
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    How didn't you know this? I'm pretty sure it is a national holiday
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you're talking about, every day is weed day.
    :smokin: Tomorrow's a big sha'bang. ;D

THIS^^^
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    What the hell does this have to do with fitness? Find a site that you can spread your Illegal crap...

Woah dude, chill! "chit-chat, fun and games"--if you don't want to read things like this, don't look at these posts.. Sheesh!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I have known this for as LONG as I can remember.

But I grew up where EVERYBODY has always smoked. lol.

Except for me of course.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

Aw there is the fun sucker!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options

This is the chit chat fun and games section of MFP where we can post about non-related fitness topics.... Carry on.

Edit: I mean non-FITNESS related topics lol
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Well technically since it's something you put in your body it's fitness related as it probably could affect you slightly, I don't know and really don't care either.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    weeds haven't even sprouted yet here. i don't start weeding the garden until well after mother's day.
    4/20 being weeding day sure as hell confuses me every year.

i wonder why the store sells out of doritos and twinkies that day too. *shrug*

And Taco Bell is PACKED!

I am going to the store tonight to get my doritos and twinkies before all the 4/20 partakers get em all. lol.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    [
    weeds haven't even sprouted yet here. i don't start weeding the garden until well after mother's day.
    4/20 being weeding day sure as hell confuses me every year.

i wonder why the store sells out of doritos and twinkies that day too. *shrug*

And Taco Bell is PACKED!
    [/quote]

I am going to the store tonight to get my doritos and twinkies before all the 4/20 partakers get em all. lol.
    I burnt my nose hairs my second time ever so I gave it up cold turkey. I felt like that was gods way of telling me no.

Oh no.. I just said god.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    What in the world? Am I the only one that didn't know this???

Interesting.... :smokin:
    No I'm thinking not an int'l thing.
    4:20 being the time to ligth up, 4/20 being the day. lol
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

I know what you need^^ :smokin:
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Toke all day erryday...

Welllllll not really, but if I did....I'd be baking brownies.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    The true question here now is: What will the OP do now that she knows its weed day? :wink:

Haha! My bf is the one that told me about it last night... I didn't know. So today I googled it and found all these interesting tidbits on it. Then a poster mentioned the Willie Nelson Statue so we're going to watch that!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    omg... I used to smoke entirely too much pot. Haven't been a pot smoker for a few years now. I'm not anti-pot, but I literally smoked to the point that it was just bad for me. Did nothing all day but smoke, eat, and smoke some more. We did get out on the disc golf course often though :wink:

We had a saying... "It's 4:20, where's yer mind?" Uhhh, you know where it was... you know where it was.

Haven't smoked since my sister's wedding last year in June. But perhaps I should blaze one for the holidays... just saying :P
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Um because i need to know what time to do my work out tomorrow thankyouverymuch!!!!!