Ladies......

Options
1235»

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Nope. No need to cover up, I am who I am.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    me. yes. because i live in an inner citty apartment building. lmao
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I would. It's more just out of habit without me consciously thinking "hey, I would be walking around the beach in this...."
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    I normally only wear one peice anyway..hate my strech marks lol
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Maybe wrap a towel around my waist...but that's only if I there's one close by or if I think about it.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    A really hot day where everyone's out wearing not much, people are out in the garden in swimsuits, window's all open etc then I might consider answering the door in it.

Otherwise, I'll cover up.
  • bratgrrl
    bratgrrl Posts: 30
    Options
    No, I wouldn't cover up. It's my house. And it's obvious I'm wearing a swimsuit and not lingerie. Lingerie? Yes, I'd cover up. Swimsuit? No. If someone doesn't want to see me in a swimsuit, dont knock on my door.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I think I would cover up. Trying to remember if that has ever happened to me.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    No I would answer the door in my suit...
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I usually wear shorts at a waterpark, beach, even back yard due to my insecurities with my legs. But I am fine with answering the door in a swimsuit top since .I cut the yard wearing a bikini top and shorts. There is no difference if they see me outside in it or at my house in it.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    No because I wear a 2 piece tankini so I'm not really hanging out to begin with.
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    Don't wear a bathing suit anymore. HATE what I look like now in one. Haven't been in a bikini in 34 years. Before I got pregnant for my first son. Was 99 pounds then. Having babies changed my metabolism.
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    nope deff would not cover up. lol. Its just a swimming suit! LOL
    but then again i have no shame!! :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I find it funny that people think it's rude to answer the door IN YOUR OWN HOME to a complete stranger who you're not expecting while wearing a bathing suit.

How in the universe is that rude?

Now,t he guy jerking off in front of an 8-year-old is another story ...

I might be wrong but I think it's more a matter of what state of undress are you in and your comfort level with opening the door with just that on. A one piece is pretty simple, it's covering everything but limbs, a two-piece or bikini is debatable since some show more than others and everyone has a different definition of naked/inappropriate when it comes to that. Some would find it rude, like if you came to the door in nothing but your undies. I think some just expect a certain level of decency, hence the question involving the bathing suits.

I agree it's the individual answering the door's comfort level. If people want to cover up because they're more comfortable doing so, then that's their business. It's the people calling other rude for NOT covering up when answering their own door that I have an issue with.

Don't knock on a stranger's door if you don't want to chance seeing something you shouldn't. And if it's a friend, call first.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Don't wear a bathing suit anymore. HATE what I look like now in one. Haven't been in a bikini in 34 years. Before I got pregnant for my first son. Was 99 pounds then. Having babies changed my metabolism.

I don't know why you bothered answering when the OP posed the question to women who wear bikinis or one-pieces to the pool/beach...