was he asking me on a date?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
I went to the driving range and one of the instructors were out there. When he got done with his appointment, he started chatting with me. He falls into instructor mode and he's working with me on my swing and stuff.

After awhile, he says "so, i'd really like to work with you again. but you should make an appointment later in the day so we can drink some beers together. that's allowed."

was he just trying to get me as a client? he was ~really~ cute so i wouldn't think that he would actually have to seek out female companionship.

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I went to the driving range and one of the instructors were out there. When he got done with his appointment, he started chatting with me. He falls into instructor mode and he's working with me on my swing and stuff.

After awhile, he says "so, i'd really like to work with you again. but you should make an appointment later in the day so we can drink some beers together. that's allowed."

was he just trying to get me as a client? he was ~really~ cute so i wouldn't think that he would actually have to seek out female companionship.

He is working on a threesome.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like a roundabout date, yes.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    he wanted to show you how to handle his putter
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    All men have to seek out female companionship...They are by nature hunters and gatherers :)
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    That's the less-than confident man's way of asking out a woman. "Come do this with me, and it may be convenient if I get intoxicated enough to be confident."
    -wtk
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    He just want's you to check out his balls.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    All men have to seek out female companionship...They are by nature hunters and gatherers :)

of women first and all other things second.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    he wanted to show you how to handle his putter

Lol ^^^ this
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'd say he was asking you out without trying to seem like he's asking you out.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

He is working on a threesome.
    That's fun once in a while.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    He wants to putt it in your hole.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    The guy is trying to score in 2 ways.........Get you as a client AND........Well Lets just say if he ALSO gets you to swing his golf club its a BONUS for him.:devil:
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    No. He wanted to drink some beer while u paid for a lesson from him and then see if you would go have sex with him after the lesson.

That was an easy one
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i think he was asking :]
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    wow, that's really tough because he combined a business proposition with a personal time proposition. Some people will use the stick and carrot: I'd love to hang out with you, but I need something from you in return. If you're not looking for a trainer, go later in the day and see if he invites you just for the drink. The other option would be to say somthing like, "we'll I think it would be ackward mix a training session and personal time like that, but I'm up for the drink anytime."
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    There are options here:

1. He just really wants to drink on the job (as do I).
    2. He wants to put it in your butt.
    3. He wants your money.
    4. He wants a threesome.
    5. All of the above.
  • happypath101
    Options
    He's "fishing". He's probably nervous about the client/teacher situation, so he's dropping his hints big time. If you take him up on it, then he'll likely ask you out for real. But, he's not going to risk it without some sort of confidence-booster from you - otherwise, you might get in a huff and tell his boss that he was hitting on you or something. IMHO.
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Ask him....
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Driving range? Are you 16? Please keep in mind that MFP is for adults. If you are a minor, regardless if you are about to get your driver's license, you should not be using MFP.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    No. He wanted to drink some beer while u paid for a lesson from him and then see if you would go have sex with him after the lesson.

That was an easy one

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yup, this is it. He is seeing how much he can get from you, and he'll be happy with any one of the above, but even better if he scores all three.