was he asking me on a date?

Options

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    There are options here:

1. He just really wants to drink on the job (as do I).
    2. He wants to put it in your butt.
    3. He wants your money.
    4. He wants a threesome.
    5. All of the above.

YOU ARE AMAZEBALLS.
    THAT IS ALL
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Did he mention anything about KY at all?
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    You may want to speak to someone in the main office and make sure this is approved behavior. He may have other complaints pending.
    Honestly, I don't think it's harrassment. He was just hinting that she make her next appointment later in the day so that they could go have beer's together afterwards. He's probably a young guy, and he hasn't learned how to ask a girl out properly yet. No harm in seeing if your next lesson leads to beers afterwards, but after that I would back off and let him ask you out to dinner the proper way.

No. i think he was wildly innapropriate now that i think about it. he deserves jail time.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    You may want to speak to someone in the main office and make sure this is approved behavior. He may have other complaints pending.

That's funny! :laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't think it's harrassment. He was just hinting that she make her next appointment later in the day so that they could go have beer's together afterwards. He's probably a young guy, and he hasn't learned how to ask a girl out properly yet. No harm in seeing if your next lesson leads to beers afterwards, but after that I would back off and let him ask you out to dinner the proper way.

Hold on Babycakes!!! I didnt know there was a "proper" way to ask out chicks!?!?!?!
    :devil:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    If his name is Tiger, I'd stay away.
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options

Hold on Babycakes!!! I didnt know there was a "proper" way to ask out chicks!?!?!?!
    That's why your name is BEERRUNNER ;)
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options

No. i think he was wildly innapropriate now that i think about it. he deserves jail time.
    Seriously? You just said a few comments back that he was ~really~ cute and you didn't want to miss out. IMHO, I think he was using something he was confindent with (Golf lessons) as a segway to do something he was a little nervous doing...asking you out.

But, it is kind of difficult to tell without witnessing the scenario first hand....so yeah...bring the camera next time...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Of course there is, you say "come here woman" knock them out and drag them back to your cave
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Seriously? You just said a few comments back that he was ~really~ cute and you didn't want to miss out. IMHO, I think he was using something he was confindent with (Golf lessons) as a segway to do something he was a little nervous doing...asking you out.

But, it is kind of difficult to tell without witnessing the scenario first hand....so yeah...bring the camera next time...

Ted Bundy was cute too.....think about it....uh huh...
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're interested in seeing his birdie.

Can't imagine taking a guy seriously that referred to any part of his body as a "birdie"

Not even if it was an Eagle??
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    There are options here:

1. He just really wants to drink on the job (as do I).
    2. He wants to put it in your butt.
    3. He wants your money.
    4. He wants a threesome.
    5. All of the above.
    i vote for 2 3 and 4 lol
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    No. He wanted to drink some beer while u paid for a lesson from him and then see if you would go have sex with him after the lesson.

That was an easy one
    this.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Of course there is, you say "come here woman" knock them out and drag them back to your cave:bigsmile:

Ahhhhh alas a fine woman that likes an aggressive man! Can you handle some Latino heat babycakes!?!?!?!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    No. He wanted to drink some beer while u paid for a lesson from him and then see if you would go have sex with him after the lesson.

That was an easy one

Sorry, but I have to agree with this.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    hahah Oh my god... one of the best threads ever. You guys are all Hilarious.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Can't imagine taking a guy seriously that referred to any part of his body as a "birdie"

Now I just picture him saying "This is my Eagle" all dramatic like....and then screeching and flapping his "wings" a little. Not high on my sexy-meter....although I would probably laugh my *kitten* off.
  • doyledozo
    doyledozo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just know how it feels to be in that situation. I had a tailor touch me very inappropriately once.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I have to go with, "if you have to ask, he isn't trying hard enough". He needs to be more golf-balls-to-the-wall if he wants a Happy Gilmore ending.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Now I just picture him saying "This is my Eagle" all dramatic like....and then screeching and flapping his "wings" a little. Not high on my sexy-meter....although I would probably laugh my *kitten* off.

The imagery....it is awful......now imagine "him" being Ted Nugent!