Almost 70 down in 6 1/2 months. 100 left to go!

Options
1235»

Replies

• katelynnmagdalena
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference hun! Great job :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up, that is very motivating!!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thank you! And I've been tracking everything that I eat. Prepare foods ahead of time (I work at a grocery store, so I would usually buy something quick and unhealthy), move around while I'm at home instead of watching tv or using my laptop. I just started by making small changes. I lost 60 pounds about 2 years ago, the right way, and fast. I worked out every single day and burnt myself out. I then gained 120 pounds back. This time, I'm not going to exercise everyday just because everyone says that I have to. Just doing this the best way I know how :)
  • PurplePookie
    PurplePookie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Small changes? Pshhh. I see BIG changes!!! Congrats! You look great.

I agree!!!!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Love your outlook. That's the only way that we will succeed... is to make it a lifestyle change, not just a diet. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work. Don't get discouraged!
  • tammymonley
    Options
    :love: You look AWESOME....YOU ARE MY NEW INSPIRATION....
    THANKS & KEEP UP THAT FAB LOOK....
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    you look great! Def see a difference! good job and keep up the hard work, you will be at goal before you know it!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, keep up the great work
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Great job you can see the difference in your pictures you look amazing!!!
  • keg619
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I guess I've been comparing the pictures too much that I can't really see the difference!
  • westsidegirl54
    Options
    Good job!! I can see a big difference! And thank you for wanting to serve in the military! I'm joining as well, (well once I get out of school), but I'm b=probably going to be like in the medical tent or something:tongue: ...anyways...GREAT JOB!!!:smile:
  • keg619
    Options
    Thank you! I have always wanted to join the military, it runs in the family! Getting down to goal is the first step, then hopefully I'll be able to enlist :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference!! Keep it up you look great!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!
  • keg619
    Options
    Awe, thanks ladies! Can't wait until I'm 124 down like you, Krista!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!