Most ridiculous food offered in a restaurant?

Options

Replies

• jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've seen that advertised and it's disgusting!
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Pretty bad :( Heart attack pie?
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    This isn't really from a restaurant but it's the Peanut Butter and Chocolate shake from Cold Stone's Creamery.

PB & C Shake- one like it size
    2010 Calories
    131 g fat
    45 g saturated f
    153 g sugar

Are you kidding me?!? 2010 calories in ONE drink?!
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    This isn't really from a restaurant but it's the Peanut Butter and Chocolate shake from Cold Stone's Creamery.

2010 Calories
    131 g fat
    45 g saturated f
    153 g sugar

And that's Like It, not Love it?
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Something about horrible food makes me want to try it. Locally I've had mac&cheese pizza, fried oreos/twinkies/snickers, and avocado margharitas.

no regrets
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options

2010 Calories
    131 g fat
    45 g saturated f
    153 g sugar

And that's Like It, not Love it?

It's for the 24oz- not sure if its the like it, love it or gotta have it.
    According to an article, the saturated fat in there is equivalent to slurping up 68 strips of bacon.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    There was a fast food restaurant in Spokane that served like this "meatopolis" sandwich that had hamburger patties, canadian bacon, regular bacon and a hot dog on it. I never tried it.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Something about horrible food makes me want to try it. Locally I've had mac&cheese pizza, fried oreos/twinkies/snickers, and avocado margharitas.

no regrets
    I like the way you think...and also I like the fact that you really show how rainbows are made....pppssshhhh rain and sun...whatever
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    My least "fav" would have to be anything from IHOP. I just hate that place...lets take already horrid for you pan cakes and fill them, stuff them, cover them, in mounds of sugar and whipped cream, cream cheese, pie filling, chocolate...and anything else we can pack in there.......I am fat and even I look at that commercial and think effing hogs! that place just disgust me to no end.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Denny's (or whoever else's) Bacon Shake and/or Bacon Sundae.

GROSS. GROSS. GROSS.

America's obsession with bacon is getting old, fast. I saw "gourmet" bacon chocolate the other day, too. Ugh.
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    Ah, so much to choose from - but stuffed crust pizza? As if pizza didn't already log enough calories, let's stuff the crust with cheese - oh, and how about adding bread sticks to our pizza order? Not that it doesn't all taste good, but I'd prefer not to have a heart attack before I even get up from the table.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Nothing out of the ordinary where I'm currently from, but the lack of poutine in America makes me sad. Every one I talk to about it says it's ridiculous. It's a delicacy in Canada I tell ya! :grumble:

Poutine.jpg
  • meldins0831
    Options
    The Garbage Burger at McGuire's Irish Pub in Pensacola, FL
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Steak & Shake. Butter Burger.

That's all I'm gonna say.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Nothing out of the ordinary where I'm currently from, but the lack of poutine in America makes me sad. Every one I talk to about it says it's ridiculous. It's a delicacy in Canada I tell ya! :grumble:

YUCK! I hate cheese curds. >.<
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Poutine.jpg

Poutine FTW!!!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    YUCK! I hate cheese curds. >.<

OH, YOU! :laugh:
    Poutine FTW!!!

FTMFW!!!!!
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm totally gonna blow everyone's mind with this one.

Ready?

So, here in Houston there's a food truck called Bernie's Burger Bus.
    The names for their burgers are all school related.

The Detention
    Two applewood smoked bacon grill cheese sandwiches used as the bun, two signature beef patties topped with Texas cheddar, tipsy onions, and all the fixings.

34e971b6af7e3ff457b6a4bc322c1d8f.jpg
  • chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My least "fav" would have to be anything from IHOP. I just hate that place...lets take already horrid for you pan cakes and fill them, stuff them, cover them, in mounds of sugar and whipped cream, cream cheese, pie filling, chocolate...and anything else we can pack in there.......I am fat and even I look at that commercial and think effing hogs! that place just disgust me to no end.

Want to eat pancakes again?

3 Bananas
    1/4c Steel Cut Oats
    1 Whole Egg
    3 Egg Whites
    Cinnamon to tast
    1 tsp Molasses (optional)

Grind up oats in a blender or food processor. Whip in the rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy. Pour into a non-stick omlet pan to cover the bottom. Makes 3 pancakes (394 calories, 23 g protien)