Most ridiculous food offered in a restaurant?

Options

Replies

• rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Local Delicacy here - Nick Tahou's 2 Cheeseburger Garbage Plate
    garbageplate.jpg
    Calories 1664
    Fat 88g
    Carbs 167g
    Protein 50g
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    My least "fav" would have to be anything from IHOP. I just hate that place...lets take already horrid for you pan cakes and fill them, stuff them, cover them, in mounds of sugar and whipped cream, cream cheese, pie filling, chocolate...and anything else we can pack in there.......I am fat and even I look at that commercial and think effing hogs! that place just disgust me to no end.

IHOP's simple and fit menu makes me very happy.

I love IHOP
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    BEHOLD A NEW STATE FAIR STAPLE

THE DONUTBURGER!!!

donut_burger.jpg
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    There is a restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill. My brother had a double bypass burger and fries there. It is insane. http://www.heartattackgrill.com/ Also I think if you weigh over 300 lb your meal is free! Everything is FULL FAT, HEAVY CREAM, LARD. :sick: I think they only offer water because of a law.

Edit: My brother is skinny fat and eats ridiculously unhealthy. He loves to get a double meat bacon burger from Wendys and put chicken nuggets from Wendys and fried mozzarella sticks from Sonic on it between the bun and the patty!

That's weird. My bf does the same thing with his Wendy's bacon cheeseburger and nuggets. He calls it the moo, oink, and cluck. I'm not telling him about the mozzarella sticks. He might try it.
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    There is a restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill. My brother had a double bypass burger and fries there. It is insane. http://www.heartattackgrill.com/ Also I think if you weigh over 300 lb your meal is free! Everything is FULL FAT, HEAVY CREAM, LARD. :sick: I think they only offer water because of a law.

Edit: My brother is skinny fat and eats ridiculously unhealthy. He loves to get a double meat bacon burger from Wendys and put chicken nuggets from Wendys and fried mozzarella sticks from Sonic on it between the bun and the patty!

That's weird. My bf does the same thing with his Wendy's bacon cheeseburger and nuggets. He calls it the moo, oink, and cluck. I'm not telling him about the mozzarella sticks. He might try it.

Not as good as the McGangBang
  • Jenilein
    Jenilein Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    there's a place that just opened here that serves a cheeseburger on 2 Krispy Kreme donuts.... :noway:

brunchburger.jpg

and, not technically a restaurant thing, but fried butter on a stick... :huh:

DSC02211.JPG
    *no, this is not me... pic I found as I REFUSED to even think about trying it*

Ugg, that's completely disgusting! Here's another article I found on the original link:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-204_162-10008285-22.html?tag=contentBody;mGalleryBottom

And I've noticed much of this deep-fried stuff will have some cutesy icing drizzle or dainty powdered sugar sprinkled over top...as if to disguise the hideousness of the cardiac arrest hiding underneath, lol.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    there's a place that just opened here that serves a cheeseburger on 2 Krispy Kreme donuts.... :noway:

brunchburger.jpg

and, not technically a restaurant thing, but fried butter on a stick... :huh:

DSC02211.JPG
    *no, this is not me... pic I found as I REFUSED to even think about trying it*

The hamburger on krispy kreme donuts is probably delicious lol.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    The bacon shake from Denny's or wherever was featuring it.

And also the fried butter that they sell at fairs.
  • bashiera
    bashiera Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I had a McGangBang once....it was glorious.

mcgangbang.jpg
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I don't know if she offers this at her restaurant, but have you seen Paula Deen's Deep Fried Cheesecake?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42oUVwyFsZI
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I don't know if she offers this at her restaurant, but have you seen any of Paula Deen's food?

fixed that for you.
  • rockchalk956
    rockchalk956 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    As horrifying as many of these things seem, I'd still try them. Granted, I'm sure I wouldn't finish them, but what's life if you don't get smacked in the face with a donut cheeseburger once in a while?
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    There's a BBQ restaurant by me that serves this sandwich -

"The World Famous Adam Emmenecker (As seen on Man Vs Food) Take the challenge today!

The Missouri Valley Conference Most Valuable Player of 2008 loves this sandwich. It's big... "really big..." just like all of those "really big" shots Adam sank in the Bulldogs' magical MVC Championship Season of 2008. Start with our huge pork tenderloin, add our Angus steak burger, top it with slabs of Texas brisket, apple wood bacon & fried cheese, finished with buffalo chicken tenders. We smother this mountain with melted cheddar cheese, and white cheddar sauce, serve it with your choice of side. This could hurt you! A sandwich fit for the MVP. 24.95"
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It's not on the normal menu, but I've heard it's on the secret menu, and I know of dozens if not hundreds of people who've tried it, but the McGang-Bang from McDonald's. It's a McChicken and a McDouble smashed together.

Back in my unhealthy days, I had one, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I loved it :laugh:
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    It's not on the normal menu, but I've heard it's on the secret menu, and I know of dozens if not hundreds of people who've tried it, but the McGang-Bang from McDonald's. It's a McChicken and a McDouble smashed together.

Back in my unhealthy days, I had one, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I loved it :laugh:

I'm sorry I thought the McGangBang comments from earlier were a joke. This immediately gives me new respect for Ronald and his multi-colored crew.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    not the craziest, but one of the worst I've consumed is called the 'horseshoe,' i suppose it's a semi normal thing at bbq joints

it was a texas toast and tator tot base, pulled pork on top, with melted cheese on top of that and plenty of bbq sauce
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have had the fried cheesecake and the chocolate covered cheesecake from the fair last year. It was good....but my tummy paid the price afterwards. Lol. One recent one I saw was a hot dog wrapped in bacon and was placed in a bacon weaved bun. Wow!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Nothing out of the ordinary where I'm currently from, but the lack of poutine in America makes me sad. Every one I talk to about it says it's ridiculous. It's a delicacy in Canada I tell ya! :grumble:

Mmm poutine! Love it! Who wouldn't love it? It is love in a paper dish.
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    not the craziest, but one of the worst I've consumed is called the 'horseshoe,' i suppose it's a semi normal thing at bbq joints

it was a texas toast and tator tot base, pulled pork on top, with melted cheese on top of that and plenty of bbq sauce

i'm not ashamed to admit that that sounds awesome. i'm a sucker for good bbq, not to mention the cheese!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Ahh, USA - the country that brings you supersized deep fried everything also brings you a feeding tube diet.

Who wouldn't want to live there?
    Oh, that's right. ME!