Most ridiculous food offered in a restaurant?

Options

Replies

• chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Double Bypass Burger at Vortex Burger

2 girlled cheese sandwiches, a patty, five slices of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs, mayo, lettuce, and onion

doublebypass_thumb.jpg
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    My least "fav" would have to be anything from IHOP. I just hate that place...lets take already horrid for you pan cakes and fill them, stuff them, cover them, in mounds of sugar and whipped cream, cream cheese, pie filling, chocolate...and anything else we can pack in there.......I am fat and even I look at that commercial and think effing hogs! that place just disgust me to no end.

Want to eat pancakes again?

3 Bananas
    1/4c Steel Cut Oats
    1 Whole Egg
    3 Egg Whites
    Cinnamon to tast
    1 tsp Molasses (optional)

Grind up oats in a blender or food processor. Whip in the rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy. Pour into a non-stick omlet pan to cover the bottom. Makes 3 pancakes (394 calories, 23 g protien)

Thanks for the recipe...but I still eat pancakes...lol oatmeal strawberry dark chocolate chip pancakes...i just don't shove them full with the kitchen sink like IHOP does...lol
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    the harvest oat & nut pancakes at IHOP are awesome, especially with a little dab of sugar free syrup.

remember that sandwich at KFC that had two chicken patties instead of a bun? that was gross looking.
  • rlwinton
    rlwinton Posts: 101
    Options
    there's a place that just opened here that serves a cheeseburger on 2 Krispy Kreme donuts.... :noway:

brunchburger.jpg

and, not technically a restaurant thing, but fried butter on a stick... :huh:

DSC02211.JPG
    *no, this is not me... pic I found as I REFUSED to even think about trying it*

I saw Paula Deen make this and I almost exploded from watching it! And while I do love Paula Deen as a character, a chef and a woman (yes, I have made some of her items, they are not all crazy high in fat and calories!) she took the cake LITERALLY at that one!
  • rockchalk956
    rockchalk956 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BK2.jpg
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nothing out of the ordinary where I'm currently from, but the lack of poutine in America makes me sad. Every one I talk to about it says it's ridiculous. It's a delicacy in Canada I tell ya! :grumble:

Poutine.jpg

Poutine FTW!!!

I've only had it a couple times, but poutine is awesome!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I ate a Krispy Kreme doughnut cheeseburger at the ks state fair. My parents liked it, but I felt physically bad afterwards. Not sure why I still ate the whole thing, but that was couple of years and many many pounds ago.
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think it was Denny's or another breakfast diner that offered a Grilled cheese sandwich...with mozzarella sticks on it.... Butter.Bread.Cheese.Breading.Cheese....with a side of fries.
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    Fried Twinkies. At least the other stuff is orgasmically delicious. Twinkies will always be gross to me.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ill seeing these pix. I asked for it, didn't I?
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Nothing out of the ordinary where I'm currently from, but the lack of poutine in America makes me sad. Every one I talk to about it says it's ridiculous. It's a delicacy in Canada I tell ya! :grumble:

Poutine.jpg
    ohmygosh! when I saw this thread I was going to post this...

I'm reading a book and last night came across a part that mentioned Poutine - I had to google it!
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Double Bypass Burger at Vortex Burger

2 girlled cheese sandwiches, a patty, five slices of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs, mayo, lettuce, and onion

doublebypass_thumb.jpg

Amazing! But I'm going to hold the mayo to save some calories. :wink:
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Here's another submission

Friendly's Grilled Cheese Burger Melt
    grilledcheeseburgermelt.jpg
    1500 Calories
    870 Fat Calories
    79g Total Fat
    38g Saturated Fat
    180g Cholesterol
    2090mg Sodium
    101g Carbs
    9g Dietary Fiber
    4g Sugar
    54g Protein
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    the harvest oat & nut pancakes at IHOP are awesome, especially with a little dab of sugar free syrup.

remember that sandwich at KFC that had two chicken patties instead of a bun? that was gross looking.

kfc_double_down.jpg

The double down.

Before we started eating better my husband would love getting these. Blech. Even at my worse eating habits I wouldn't touch one.
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    There is a restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill. My brother had a double bypass burger and fries there. It is insane. http://www.heartattackgrill.com/ Also I think if you weigh over 300 lb your meal is free! Everything is FULL FAT, HEAVY CREAM, LARD. :sick: I think they only offer water because of a law.

Edit: My brother is skinny fat and eats ridiculously unhealthy. He loves to get a double meat bacon burger from Wendys and put chicken nuggets from Wendys and fried mozzarella sticks from Sonic on it between the bun and the patty!
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    Quesadilla Burger at Applebees! 1440 calories and 4410mg of sodium.
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    There is a restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill. My brother had a double bypass burger and fries there. It is insane. http://www.heartattackgrill.com/ Also I think if you weigh over 300 lb your meal is free! Everything is FULL FAT, HEAVY CREAM, LARD. :sick: I think they only offer water because of a law.

Didn't someone actually die from a heat attack there recently?
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of ridiculous stuff I've seen...but as for things I've tried...

Bacon Latte
    Fried Snickers/Twinkies/Reeses
    **** & Balls...Relax its a donut. They sell it at voodoo donuts in portland. It's humongous and made of one large round bismarck with another long bismarck donut attached so it looks like a ****...and balls. And it's cream filled...at the tip. It was delicious.
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Didn't someone actually die from a heat attack there recently?

I think so.... and I'm not at all suprised!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Omg!! Lol all these foods I'm reading just makes me feel all queasy. I hate how America makes food now days.. I wish resturants would come up with healthy meals instead of the bad ones, I know im fat, but most of these things I'm reading in here are horrible it's like a heart attack in a doughnut burger sandwich yuck!!