What Weight Does Your Drivers License Say You Are?

Options

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    LOL one big lie. 160. Hey when I get to my goal, i'll be close. No need to update it. :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't think my DL says my weight but my pistol permit says 110. I am on my way back to that.
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine says 116-- I think I guessed at the time lol I'm 107 now I never thought about changing it though lol mainly because its always crowded at the DMV lol
  • fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine says 120, which I'm sure was a lie back then, and it also says I'm blonde,lol.........
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Lol, mine said 154 and I was well over 200lbs but now I'm only 3lbs away from my drivers license weight, good thing because I was told at the dmv that you could get a ticket for having the incorrect weight on your license. According to dmv you shouldn't be more than 20lbs over or under weight. You learn something new every day.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    279, I really need to get a new pic taken... 582411b4-c2b4-4003-90c1-3654b64bd8bb-1.jpg
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    My license says 240..At the time I took it, I was about 245-250 and so I haggled it down to 240 just because.. well it's a long story. Anyways, I am currently about 184 pounds, so one of these days I'm going to have to update it.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My DL said 180 for the longest time and I was more like 260. When I got the new one I decided to not lie so much and changed it to 200 lol. Now that I have lost some weight its pretty accurate :D but now that I think about it, it was off for some months last year because I got down under 200 but not by much, lowest weight was 190
  • RoseMarieBaker90
    RoseMarieBaker90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Even though my weight is not on my license, I know when I got it by the picture that is on it. I was 17 years old and 112 pounds. I look nothing like my picture on my dl. When I go to buy beer or anything that requires an ID, they don't believe it is me in the picture. That is not good. Hoping to look similar to that picture when I am completely done!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    When I changed my address I put my honest weight of 440 because it expires the month/year I'm supposedly going to achieve my goal, so I basically have that set as my long range goal, 285 by October 2013 :D
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    Mine says I'm 210 lbs and I was actually 210 lbs. My grandma was like 'Wow! You didn't lie!' I was like, 'Gee, thanks. I'm at a weight where I should have lied?'
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    Mine doesn't have my weight, just my height.
  • SpazEMcGee
    SpazEMcGee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We don't have weight on ours either. If it did, I would've told them 130 when I got my license my senior year of high school, which would've been a lie because I was 140...But now I'm down to 115 so I don't care. And don't mind that weight isn't on my license. It can be embarrassing. :P
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't have weight or height - I'd find having to provide that info extremely prutrusive!
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    185, I was probably 200 when I got it. Weigh 181 now :)
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would die if i had my height and weight on my licence. lucky we don't have that here in Australia.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad they didn't have that in north Carolina or in new York.
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Mine says 255. My current weight is 204.
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'd find having to provide that info extremely prutrusive!

I agree, and I have no idea what "prutrusive" mean.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My DL has a weight option? o.O