What Weight Does Your Drivers License Say You Are?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Mine says 180 and has been that way for years, even when I was 240. It won't be getting fixed any time soon either. Unfortunately, my license does not expire until 2035!
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options

I weighed 150 @ the time. But now I'm 135
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Mine doesn't have the right eye color or height either.

I got my permit at 17 and I was 270. I had to get it renewed in January and even though I tried to change the weight the woman at the DMV was ready to boot me out her chair so it's still on there. Not like it matters but I know pharmacy techs when they need it like to eyeball me after reading it.
  • laken87
    laken87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mine says 115,which is what i weighed before i started having children in 2005. currently i weigh 160. when i tried to get it corrected,the woman said--aw,they don't check that.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My DL says I weigh 165 which was a lie when I got it and now its WAAAAAYYYY Off because I'm much smaller. It also says I'm blonde. Oh and It says I have green eyes... which I'm still really certain I have but lately when I meet new people they ask if I have on contacts or what color I call them? Which really throws me off... I feel dumb like I'm answering wrong. LoL
  • NiniLeeMarie
    NiniLeeMarie Posts: 102
    Options
    Mine says 170..I was really in my 180s. Now I'm 160 can't wait for it to say 140!
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh and It says I have green eyes... which I'm still really certain I have but lately when I meet new people they ask if I have on contacts or what color I call them? Which really throws me off... I feel dumb like I'm answering wrong. LoL

Maybe Hazel would be more accurate?
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Oh and It says I have green eyes... which I'm still really certain I have but lately when I meet new people they ask if I have on contacts or what color I call them? Which really throws me off... I feel dumb like I'm answering wrong. LoL

Maybe Hazel would be more accurate?

Perhaps... I guess I just always thought they were green... Go check my pics and tell me if thats Hazel.
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if the state where I live now has your weight, but my old license said 125. It's about ten pounds off.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    5'4
    117 lbs, I'm 119 now :( boo.
  • junebug1994
    junebug1994 Posts: 13
    Options
    210! haha... havent weighed that in forever... :)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    190. I'm under now, but for a long time I was over.
  • Snootd1
    Snootd1 Posts: 21
    Options
    My DL says 116 and that's what I weighted at 16. I got a couple of side eyes thru the years as I renewed but no one has ever called me out about it.

*This year, I'm losing weight and gaining friends.*
  • Dana_283
    Dana_283 Posts: 58
    Options
    Mine says 160, that is what I weighed in 2000, that is also the last time I took a picture for it. I am a long way from that now, that is a difference of 115 lbs:sad:
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    They don't have weight on our Canadian driver's licenses, just height.. not sure about other provinces but that's what New Brunswick does..
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am two pounds heavier than what my driver's license says...gonna have to get a new one soon.
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    TN driver's licenses don't mention weight on the actual license but when I had mine renewed it said 180.
    When I got my license, I was 225. When I had it renewed, I was about 180.
    I was really thrown off when they told me the weight cause it was correct and I was expecting it to be much higher.... Then I remembered that I lied about my weight back in the day. Now I'm 155 but it'll be several years until I can update that information.