My first weight loss try

Options
124»

Replies

• Casey2068
    Options
    You can do this! We can do this! Patience and persistence is the key. I briefly lost my motivation...but recently found some MFP friends who I think will be greater motivators. I lost most of my weight just by eating the right things 6-8 times a day. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi Kamilla! the road to weight loss can be tough but you came to the right place!! Welcome! good luck on your life changing experience :) I am on here everyday and I am a supportive friend. Feel free to add me (goes for anyone)
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You are amazing the first step is the hardest but we will try to help motivate you for the rest of them .. you are history in the making .. :D
  • Belfastlassie
    Options
    Hi Kamilla, nice to meet you, I have only been on mpf two weeks, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, I am on daily an looking for more friends to help support me in my journey an I will do the same for you. Wishing you the best, an remember to take each day at a time, an set small reachable goals to keep going..
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Hi Kamilla, glad you are here. There is lots of support! Add me if you like !
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    It's a long road, but with rich rewards. Congratulations on your decision to make a new you!

If you haven't already, I'd talk to your doctor about an appropriate exercise regimen very soon. You mentioned a number of health issues, so I'd get your doc's advice on things like appropriate exercise, maximum heart rate, etc. As you lose weight and a lot of the health issues start dropping away, your doc will probably start clearing you for more and more intense exercises.

Welcome, and best of luck to you! You're gonna do great!
  • Jeneanhh
    Jeneanhh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So proud of your decision to try and loose weight. It will be tough some days but remember that you have all these people on mfp to help you through it. Just don't ever give up. Some days I only loose ounces but its still a loss. So don't think everything has to come in lbs. it will add up to lbs. Feel free to friend me and I will help support you through this journey. Again congratulations on your decision.
  • JamminAng
    JamminAng Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome, Kamilla! I have tears in my eyes reading all this encouragement and support!

I'm fairly new to MFP, but have been involved with several other sites that are similar. So far I have found MFP people to be VERY encouraging and motivating... all sorts of us going after all kinds of different goals... but all wanting health and fitness to allow us to do more and be more in our lives...

I am proud of you for taking this first step, as others have said...and I wish you great success! I'm sending a friend request now... and I'm looking forward to walking beside you!

Angie
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    Welcome kamila you have deffinitly come to the right place the support you get from people on here is amazing.
    Everyone feel free to add me xxx