What are you going to do when you reach your goal?

Options
So what's everybody going to do when they reach their goal? Me? Well I am going on a hunt for a new husband and ditching the idiot I have now..afterall if I'm not good enough "chunky" what makes him good enough when I'm not? lol

Replies

• Baybbee123
    Baybbee123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :( If you ever want to talk, let me know.

As for what I'm doing, the first thing I'm doing is getting my cross tattoo :) And buying a CUTE wardrobe. LOL
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I am getting a large tattoo on my side/chest/breasts. Can't wait!
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am getting a large tattoo on my side/chest/breasts. Can't wait!
    That'll be awesome, I've always wanted one there:)
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I had a really nice set of portraits done as a celebration. Then I set a new goal.
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :( If you ever want to talk, let me know.

As for what I'm doing, the first thing I'm doing is getting my cross tattoo :) And buying a CUTE wardrobe. LOL

Don't be sorry..it was a fast marriage we knew eachother a month before we got married..it's been 5 long years now..and I CANNOT wait till I leave him :)..I'm not even that big I just want more options..haha I love men shoppng, havent been able to do it since me and my husband split last :(
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    When I get there, I 'm buying a pair of Louboutin pumps. I have a bit of a shoe fetish:) lol
  • iLinduh
    iLinduh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I get there, I 'm buying a pair of Louboutin pumps. I have a bit of a shoe fetish:) lol

OoOo good idea!!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Dance, and celbrate. I may even have me a Guiness!! lol
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i rewarded myself with plastic surgery. Without all the extra skin flopping around, I feel human again : )
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    #1 Be a whole heck of a lot more comfortable in my skin..

#2 Find a husband :)

#3 Gotta get some new clothes.. barely keeping my pants up now
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have an expensive reward list. I should start saving now.

1) get my navel pierced
    2) at least one new tattoo, but probably more hehe
    3) Pin-up photo shoot
    4) wear a string bikini and not feel gross
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So what's everybody going to do when they reach their goal? Me? Well I am going on a hunt for a new husband and ditching the idiot I have now..afterall if I'm not good enough "chunky" what makes him good enough when I'm not? lol

If he is that bad....why wait until you reach your goal weight? Noone should ever make you feel like your not good enough or worth it. Someone will appreciate you...round or small.

I think I am going to have a FULL Spa day....head to toe when I reach my goal weight. THE WORKS.....Hair Done, Nails Done, Toes Done, Massage, Body Scrub, Brazilian Wax, ANY Thing I can think of.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Buy a new wardrobe, and continue logging to KEEP it off.
  • jero317
    jero317 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hike the Grand Canyon.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ For me ... I'm just gonna lose some layers of clothes, bask in the sun ... and enjoy life ! :flowerforyou:
  • penelofur
    penelofur Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Buy lots of sexy clothings! I really want to get some 50 style pin up dresses!
  • hellosteph11
    Options
    I will continue to stay fit so I don't gain but maintain a healthy weight! Also, I would have dumped him longgg ago gurl! You are too pretty to have a jerk face like that. If he is stuck on such trivial things then he is no good!
  • Sk1nnyMama
    Options
    I will feel SO good knowing I DID IT!!! That will be the best reward to me… knowing I had the inner strength to work hard and finish! THEN…. the amazing feeling of being able to wear all the cute fashions I love so much and actually look good in them, being confident in my own skin. I'm sure I'll be inspired to buy new clothes. But the one thing I plan to do once I reach my goal that is the most important is to continue with all the healthy lifestyle changes and continue using MFP in order to MAINTAIN! :) Good luck to us all!
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    To me, that's when the REAL work begins....maintaining your goal.

I'm going to rejoice that I made it but will still try to be vigilant about tracking stuff so I won't start getting comfortable and sliding back into bad habits.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    There are no limits to what people will post on here, smh.