What are you going to do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• Jessintherain
    Jessintherain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a bikini a day in my life. When I reach my goal I am going to buy one and strut myself down the beach with pride!

But, since I live in Illinois, I guess I'm also going to have to treat myself to a vacation somewhere where there is a beach ;)

haha. Don't forget the sunscreen.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I am going shoe shopping... and MUST buy and sport a bikini on an island with crystal blue water!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disney World!! :laugh:

<thinks> Actually, I wouldn't mind...since I'd know for sure I could ride all the rides :bigsmile:
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Buy lots of sexy clothings! I really want to get some 50 style pin up dresses!

I love love love that style of clothing! That's been on my "Skinny List" for awhile now, too :)
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am going to let my wife have an affair with a trim, fit and muscled bloke, just like she deserves.

It WILL be ME!!

I hope :-)
  • abberbabber
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :( If you ever want to talk, let me know.

As for what I'm doing, the first thing I'm doing is getting my cross tattoo :) And buying a CUTE wardrobe. LOL

Don't be sorry..it was a fast marriage we knew eachother a month before we got married..it's been 5 long years now..and I CANNOT wait till I leave him :)..I'm not even that big I just want more options..haha I love men shoppng, havent been able to do it since me and my husband split last :(

Sounds like your leaving him because you can't control your lust for men, maybe?

No not at all..I'm not THAT bad...I just wanna replace the boring one I have with a better one..Why should I be with someone who tells me everyday how he hates me..wants me to die..always yelling infront of my children..He's not a very pleasant person even when he's sober...Therefore I am going to continue to waste his money..until I am skinnier, done with college and have enough saved up to bounce.:) Afterall why should I be miserable and unhappy forever?

Darling, that's not boring...that's abusive and you need out. Yesterday.
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :( If you ever want to talk, let me know.

As for what I'm doing, the first thing I'm doing is getting my cross tattoo :) And buying a CUTE wardrobe. LOL

Don't be sorry..it was a fast marriage we knew eachother a month before we got married..it's been 5 long years now..and I CANNOT wait till I leave him :)..I'm not even that big I just want more options..haha I love men shoppng, havent been able to do it since me and my husband split last :(

Sounds like your leaving him because you can't control your lust for men, maybe?

No not at all..I'm not THAT bad...I just wanna replace the boring one I have with a better one..Why should I be with someone who tells me everyday how he hates me..wants me to die..always yelling infront of my children..He's not a very pleasant person even when he's sober...Therefore I am going to continue to waste his money..until I am skinnier, done with college and have enough saved up to bounce.:) Afterall why should I be miserable and unhappy forever?

I know that too:) But when he's not being abusive he's very boring. I guess I got accustomed to the money..I'm in college and homeschooling my second grader...also chasing a 3 yr.old around. Right now I am not financially able to do it.. It will happen...I usually don't see hi much anyways he works ALL the time
  • abberbabber
    Options

I know that too:) But when he's not being abusive he's very boring. I guess I got accustomed to the money..I'm in college and homeschooling my second grader...also chasing a 3 yr.old around. Right now I am not financially able to do it.. It will happen...I usually don't see hi much anyways he works ALL the time

I understand about being in school and not having the money...I'm pretty much in the same boat. Hopefully you can find a way out sooner rather than later :)
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm going to run a race in a sports bra and shorts! It will mean a lot to me if I can show off my abs! That's my goal!
  • Bjwurtz1128
    Options
    Walk into Victoria Secret and buy something other then Lotion...:blushing:
  • Bjwurtz1128
    Options
    I am going to let my wife have an affair with a trim, fit and muscled bloke, just like she deserves.

It WILL be ME!!

I hope :-)

LOVE IT... :)
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    I see a lot of people on here talking about getting new tattoos when they reach their goal weight. I'm the opposite. When I reach my goal, I'd like to have one of mine removed! Since I'm able to wear less clothing with confidence, I'd like to be able to show off that skin without this particular ink in the way.

I also plan to wear my leather pants out in public.
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Walk into Victoria Secret and buy something other then Lotion...:blushing:

Yes!! Also, for me, walk into "normal stores" without feeling like everyone's wondering what the fat chick is doing there lol.
  • kmq1111
    kmq1111 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm going to say hello to my abs. I've never seen them before :)
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    when i get where i'm going i want profeshional pic done to do two thing with one to post up to show the difference that says you lady didn't want me then so why on earth do i need you now and the seacond would be to track my ex down and show her what she missed out on. revenge is sweet that way
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with a much needed vacation.. maybe a cruise? hhhmmm.. and of course I must have new clothes, a new hair style, manicure, the works for the cruise.
  • Casey2068
    Options
    lol. :-) I hear you. I wish you much luck! You can do it! Hopefully, I will have reached my weight loss goal by my birthday (2 months from now), and I will celebrate with a party and tons of new clothes...A trip to an exotic island would be great too! I guess we'll see what happens...
  • NamiObsidian
    Options
    I will probably freak out and be hyper. I might even run in circles for a while. :happy:

I need to lose around 160 lbs, so it will take a while, but I'm trying to look at things one day at a time~

Oh, and I'll also buy lots of cute shirts and some smaller pants! :smile:

Maybe my family and I can celebrate, but I won't invite the ice cream and Dr. Pepper.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I've been at or below my goal weight for .. wow... getting close to 2 years now.

What have I done?

I buy adorable clothes that aren't black. And I can buy a size 10 off any rack at ANY store and know it'll fit.

I got a new job

I am confident

Most of all? Now, I'm going to LIVE. I am happy and plan to enjoy life!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I've no clue. Think my reward will be looking better and feeling better. But I might take a trip too. Seems like the thing to do.