What are you going to do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i find it really disturbing that you wouldnt leave him now vs when you are thin.

thankfully my hubs loved me when i was 100 lbs, and loves me at 170 too.

when i reach my goal im going to go on a shopping spree
  • Janet55555555555
    Options
    Get rid of my varicose veins that I have had for years. Also maintain and get some new clothes.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Gray angel wings on my back that touch my shoulders down to the top of my back hip bones
  • fabsy11
    fabsy11 Posts: 1
    Options
    i'm gonna get in that dress that has been in my closet for a year now waiting for me to fit in there
    I can't wait to put it on and get some "woooow" :wink:
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :( If you ever want to talk, let me know.

As for what I'm doing, the first thing I'm doing is getting my cross tattoo :) And buying a CUTE wardrobe. LOL

Don't be sorry..it was a fast marriage we knew eachother a month before we got married..it's been 5 long years now..and I CANNOT wait till I leave him :)..I'm not even that big I just want more options..haha I love men shoppng, havent been able to do it since me and my husband split last :(

Sounds like your leaving him because you can't control your lust for men, maybe?
  • Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Buy me a nice, sexy and expensive bikini..
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tatto on my stomach that says Becki wins again!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at my 1/2 way mark, for that I'm getting my hair done. For the next 10 I lose my hubby told me to go out and buy a pair of jeans (I'm a jean *kitten*). Then when I reach my goal it'll be a new tattoo.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    So what's everybody going to do when they reach their goal? Me? Well I am going on a hunt for a new husband and ditching the idiot I have now..afterall if I'm not good enough "chunky" what makes him good enough when I'm not? lol

Hon you better check into divorce laws in your state... if you wait too long you may be in for a really rough courtroom drama and it'll cost more money
  • Aries4242
    Options
    Be my happy flirty self again! Hoping to fit in a leather bodice I haven't fit in for 3 years now.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Tummy tuck and boob lift. Bobbies are big enough, but just need them to be hefted up a bit.
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i rewarded myself with plastic surgery. Without all the extra skin flopping around, I feel human again : )
    P.S you look fantastic!
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :( If you ever want to talk, let me know.

As for what I'm doing, the first thing I'm doing is getting my cross tattoo :) And buying a CUTE wardrobe. LOL

Don't be sorry..it was a fast marriage we knew eachother a month before we got married..it's been 5 long years now..and I CANNOT wait till I leave him :)..I'm not even that big I just want more options..haha I love men shoppng, havent been able to do it since me and my husband split last :(

Sounds like your leaving him because you can't control your lust for men, maybe?

No not at all..I'm not THAT bad...I just wanna replace the boring one I have with a better one..Why should I be with someone who tells me everyday how he hates me..wants me to die..always yelling infront of my children..He's not a very pleasant person even when he's sober...Therefore I am going to continue to waste his money..until I am skinnier, done with college and have enough saved up to bounce.:) Afterall why should I be miserable and unhappy forever?
  • sapphiretyger
    sapphiretyger Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sadly I reached my goal once! I bought a ton of clothes that fit me at that weight, then have slowly gained back 20 pounds. So ... I would say when I reach my goal (again) I will be able to comfortably wear those clothes again.
    Also I must add that once I reach my goal, this time I plan to make maintenance a priority. Still counting those calories and keeping track of my fitness, etc. I have learned the hard way that I am going to have to do this for the rest of my life if I want to stay at my ideal weight.
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    Options
    I will continue to stay fit so I don't gain but maintain a healthy weight! Also, I would have dumped him longgg ago gurl! You are too pretty to have a jerk face like that. If he is stuck on such trivial things then he is no good!

Jerkface :) LOVE the word..lol. He's def. gone, he just doesn't know it yet..but he wishes it everyday! I just figure my options will be better when I'm a little lighter..right?
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    Options
    So what's everybody going to do when they reach their goal? Me? Well I am going on a hunt for a new husband and ditching the idiot I have now..afterall if I'm not good enough "chunky" what makes him good enough when I'm not? lol

If he is that bad....why wait until you reach your goal weight? Noone should ever make you feel like your not good enough or worth it. Someone will appreciate you...round or small.

I think I am going to have a FULL Spa day....head to toe when I reach my goal weight. THE WORKS.....Hair Done, Nails Done, Toes Done, Massage, Body Scrub, Brazilian Wax, ANY Thing I can think of.

Your right..It'll be easier later then now though. I have to save money..finish college and then I'll be ready..until then I'm just floating through this "relationship". And he doesn't make me feel not good enough..I know I am beautiful :)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Why don't you just ditch the idiot you have now? :/
  • bombsfadeaway
    bombsfadeaway Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a bikini a day in my life. When I reach my goal I am going to buy one and strut myself down the beach with pride!

But, since I live in Illinois, I guess I'm also going to have to treat myself to a vacation somewhere where there is a beach ;)
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    Options
    i find it really disturbing that you wouldnt leave him now vs when you are thin.

thankfully my hubs loved me when i was 100 lbs, and loves me at 170 too.

when i reach my goal im going to go on a shopping spree
    [/quote

Good for you!
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    Options

Hon you better check into divorce laws in your state... if you wait too long you may be in for a really rough courtroom drama and it'll cost more money
    We split up last year and I already filed divorce papers..but we got back together:( I have a year left yet to get them signed..so I better hurry huh?